Tuesday's Back page - 33 images

Cheers for the download Mark , anyway how can they back Boyd he said in no uncertain terms Beaton cheated and the comment about the pub well that was clear as well ,that's bringing the game into disrepute and if they come out and back him they should be cited as well .Really nothing can be done to that creepy creature but they can be punished surely .
Then that Depressed, ugly, drug taking, thieving , racist thug all over papers using Beaton in the headline .
This is being done only to ramp up pressure on the referee when they play us .
Disgusting club using the lackeys in the press to suit their warped agenda

Thanks again Mark.

Tom Boyd looks like he is having a series of continuous strokes, the guy has lost all faculties these last few years.

Was he always this bitter? I remember him playing (shite) but don’t ever remember him in the papers saying anything controversial.

Scums pr company putting the mentally unstable Griffiths in the spotlight to keep the 19th Century Terrorist element happy and onboard.

I haven’t yet seen anyone who has favoured Legia to put us out, starting to feel even more confident than I was, just do it rangers!

I think we have a good chance v Legia if we keep it tight at the back as looking at their stats they dont score many goals at all. If we can score an away goal they will have to open up but we cant have the lapse in concentration that we had in the previous round.

Cheers for the download Mark , anyway how can they back Boyd he said in no uncertain terms Beaton cheated and the comment about the pub well that was clear as well ,that's bringing the game into disrepute and if they come out and back him they should be cited as well .Really nothing can be done to that creepy creature but they can be punished surely .
Then that Depressed, ugly, drug taking, thieving , racist thug all over papers using Beaton in the headline .
And Keech Jackson pumping them up with; "The Bhoys are up for a fight". :rolleyes:

I’d love too know what this “robust” defence is that the scum will put up.

If that was any manager saying these things he’d be punished.
They can’t claim he has nothing to do with the club and he was talking as an average punter.

He called the ref a cheat and bias.

You notice none off our players are in the paper these days in the build up to big games? Infact a can't remember a player giving an interview when Stevie has been here. Absolutely love it, we'll do our talking on the park, leave that up too the thumb and the bigot

And Keech Jackson pumping them up with; "The Bhoys are up for a fight". :rolleyes:
How they get away with it Temperance is ridiculous that Beaton headline with thumbheid is bringing the game into disrepute no argument . They do it every year and get away with it ,Jackson his usual crap the rest will fall in line if they don't no brown envelope at Xmas.

Boyd appeared in the documentary "Anyone but Celtic". The film was an out and out disgrace full of bias, bigotry and false accusations. The club should have been sanctioned and Boyd should have been sectioned.

I think we have a good chance v Legia if we keep it tight at the back as looking at their stats they dont score many goals at all. If we can score an away goal they will have to open up but we cant have the lapse in concentration that we had in the previous round.
Any team can beat anyone by keeping it tight at the back.

Back