Tuesday's Back Pages - 15 images

Jim McLean of Rothesay on the hotline saying if the ref saysits a yellow then thats it....changed his tune from hotline of 7th Jan bemoaing refs for their performance at Ibrox v scum....make yer mind up Jim...btw for those that dont know hes a torn faced greetin (unt with wee man syndrome who has world records for distance in spitting the dummy and throwing the rattle....

Some of these so-called journalists really need to get a life. And as for the Hotline,- a timfest propaganda tool :mad:

If thick jhournalists can see and understand that Alfie is and will be “worked on”by opposing players why can’t our refereeing body?
Fartson looking for a new “project “for ra ex septic fraternity?
Thanks for posting boss.

Unbelievably biased journalism. Hartson criticising the judicial system, he could pick up on any incident players have got away with and he talks about Morelos and McGregor ?
We constantly talk about media bias but its pieces like this that stretch the boundary and its allowed to happen.
Absolute shocking piece from this nonce and appalling its allowed to go to print.
We only have ourselves to blame as we continue to take it lying down.

Some of these so-called journalists really need to get a life. And as for the Hotline,- a timfest propaganda tool :mad:
I've never called the hotline perhaps I should and pretend to be a mhank and say some thing stupid, ohh too late

Hartson was a bang average player that committed loads of fouls every game. On one game I counted the fouls that he committed 13 before he got a yellow card. On today's refereeing he would have been sent off 4 times or maybe not.

Unbelievably biased journalism. Hartson criticising the judicial system, he could pick up on any incident players have got away with and he talks about Morelos and McGregor ?
We constantly talk about media bias but its pieces like this that stretch the boundary and its allowed to happen.
Absolute shocking piece from this nonce and appalling its allowed to go to print.
It doesn't surprise me that Hartson views everything with green and white glasses,what does is the amount of former Rangers players questioning his mentality, as for these so called journos,are the still using pen and ink,really!. What about bringing in English compliance officer.

Correct. You cant blame your enemies for attacking you but what about our ain folk? Stewart Robertson where are you?

Ressies? WTF are Ressies?

And Morelos "History of Violence"?????

Jesus.................

The evening times need to be taken to task by the club as in two articles there they insinuate Alfie has a history of violence but not until he joined us. The then join in and basically suggest opposition players are justified in kicking him because of this.

When will the club start protecting our players why would anyone want to sign for us when they can be treated this way and their employers do nothing about it.

Who has their hand up McCulloch's arse working him like a ventriloquist?

"History of violence"?

Unbelievable.

No Lee, he's a daft boy not the Prince of Darkness.

No angel, that's you half-way to sticking him in Davie!

Read carefully - often Celtic's teaboys in the media give a few hints towards what lunacy they want next.

That photo of the table on Jack; thre most disingenuous thing I've seen in a long time. Thre journo who printed this should hang their head in shame. Disgusting and blatant bias

History of violence
No Angel
Alf-wit
Morelos will be given the boot
Alfie was a real gent until he joined Gers.

Scottish media are a joke.

Am I going mad or have they not used the line "The moon landing, JFK, 9/11 and Roswell..." previously? I'm pretty sure that during the whole ref strike that sentence, word for word, was used by the Record in their Hotline column.

Red cards will urge players to kick Morelos?
They’ve been doing it since the start.

Em maybe if the ref didn’t allow them to kick him he wouldn’t respond.

Fatso ,W⚓️,Mutton,Boyd and FrNkieboy,all out in force backing the scum,what do we have,Ferguson,Boyd,McCulloch,and Smith doing anything but back us,what the hell's wrong with our ex employees?

Every day i say to myself im not gonna open this thread because it bugs the life out of me. Every day i do open it and it never disappoints. Arsehole after arsehole queuing up to take pot shots at anything Rangers related

History of violence?, did Alfie chib someone and we don't know about it , get a grip lee you are embarrassing yourself.

A Witch hunt against a 22 year old. Our club need to call a halt to this. Ok he has an attitude problem but you'd think he was going out every game and ruining careers the way the scummy press try and portray it. He's fighting back against hammer throwers, not going out looking for a kicking match.

So the red cards will urge players to kick Alfredo?

What was McKenna's excuse then in the first game, when he assaulted him, before he'd received a red card.

I’m sick of it, our Club appears to do nothing to protect its players, surely they have a duty of care regarding their employees, it’s open season for the mhedia, our opponents, our opponents management and our opponents supporters to comment, castigate, vilify, assault and abuse not just Morelos but any Rangers player.
As for our ex players who earned plenty and won trophies, most are as bad as our enemies.

Back