Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 20 images

All these players full of the drama moaning about playing, claiming they are putting lives at risk. I've got to go to my work as does everyone else on here. And probably in more high risk environments than football. We are not in lockdown. You get to play football outside, stop greeting.

SPFL blaming everybody else, who'd have thunk it ?

Doncaster saying the clubs voted for it - £388k a year for passing on messages, nice work if you can get it.

Thanks for posting Mark

Doncaster saying the clubs voted for it - £388k a year for passing on messages, nice work if you can get it.

Thanks for posting Mark
It’s only passing on messages when it becomes the message he wants to pass on. Until then, he puts in a lot of work getting the clubs to give him the message he wants.

Thanks for posting Mark
Good analysis of his (apparent) role.
Vastly over paid.

All these players full of the drama moaning about playing, claiming they are putting lives at risk. I've got to go to my work as does everyone else on here. And probably in more high risk environments than football. We are not in lockdown. You get to play football outside, stop greeting.
Spot on mate. Going by these poor football players we should shut the supermarkets. Cannae have these girls on the checkouts on a minimum wage going home to cuddle their kids.

I'm sure if not playing or training = no pay, they'd soon change their tune.

They're footballers. They have to "think of their families". Guys like you and me dont.

Back