Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 21 images

Is it just me that thinks hearts fan model is doomed.... its mostly lower league English sides that are fan owned.... in Germany the model is popular but clubs have a huge say in how the league operates ...all teams agree on ticket prices , travel infrastructure, etc.. I know Barcelona are fan owned but they are not a sustainable model...

Where was this anti Irish march taking place,all i saw was some football fans making their way down the road chanting which may or may not have been interfered with by way of a doctored audio video.

Pity he doesn't call for a summit demanding to know why a pro Ira march was allowed to go ahead in Glasgow for as far as i'm aware they are an illegally proscribed terrorist outfit or does that not suit his agenda!
Times-2-IMG-1830.jpg

Pity he doesn't call for a summit demanding to know why a pro Ira march was allowed to go ahead in Glasgow for as far as i'm aware they are an illegally proscribed terrorist outfit or does that not suit his agenda!
Times-2-IMG-1830.jpg
Unfortunately he doesn't,t answer questions like that.

Times-2-IMG-1830.jpg
This is the same people who run the Rangers Review website. www.rangersreview.co.uk
Make sure anybody you know who looks at that site realizes they are helping to fund this anti-Rangers bile in the Glasgow Times as well as in The Herald and the National.

Dornan is a bigot who fits all the criteria that define bigotry. Well, if he wants a summit, I would gladly attend. After all, he would class me as Irish. Would he like to hear about what my family have had to endure? Would he like to hear about friends neighbours and family members who have been murdered (and on occasion tortured) by his Republican heroes?
Would he hell!

Last edited:
Comedy article of the day is Paul Forsyth in The Times who concludes the result at the weekend tells us nowt and really Celtic are making giant strides while Rangers are struggling.

Yup, those were his conclusions and yes indeed he seems to have been drunk enough to submit them to print.

Thank you mark.
good piece from Neil alexander

The Everton Patterson covid bit, is nonsense. If they want him, covid wouldn’t stop a bid, terms agreement and signing.

We see and hear about Bubge and Hearts, we get put down the Leagues, for a sustainable debt. They have thirty million and are able to get the Club for under three? Sorry but I have NO sympathy for that crowd, who were one one of the first to put the boot into us, the Hypocrisy of Scottish Life!

Where was this anti Irish march taking place,all i saw was some football fans making their way down the road chanting which may or may not have been interfered with by way of a doctored audio video.

Said it loads of times on here. Our biggest enemy is the press and media yet the best strategy we have is to ignore them.

Just to be clear. Im criticising our approach not supporting it.

Last edited:
Dornan is a bigot who fits all the criteria that define bigotry. Well, if he wants a summit, I would gladly attend. After all, he would class me as Irish. Would he like to hear about what my family have had to endure? Would he like to hear about friends neighbours and family members who have been murdered (and on occasion tortured) by his Republican heroes?
Would he hell!
Nope, it’s only ant Irish Catholic bigotry that exists in Scotland.

This video footage clearly shows officers from Police Scotland continuing to facilitate the Celtic fans singing about the Ira despite them being a banned/Illegal proscribed terrorist gang....see how easy it's done,fck you Dornan.

The IRA hate the English as do the SNP so as far as they are concerned ant English racism is ok.

This video footage clearly shows officers from Police Scotland continuing to facilitate the Celtic fans singing about the Ira despite them being a banned/Illegal proscribed terrorist gang....see how easy it's done,fck you Dornan.

That Rhat Dornan should be sent all the pro IRA stuff the Anti British stuff & ask what is he doing about that pile the stuff into him , send our pr man with all the anti British stuff coming from an Irish man would confuse the Rhat bigot .

Rangers victory on Sunday quickly forgotten ? Doesn't seem so long ago we had about 5 days worth of Charlie Mulgrew interviews about how great was his Celtc European experience and his influence on his team mates in the 1-0 win at Tannadice. Followed by another 5 days or so worth of "wobbly Rangers ", now it seems the SMSM has circled the wagons in support of "unlucky" Celtc, better chances etc. etc. Now great transfer dealings.

Seems they are getting a Greek striker. Is he going to play up front alongside that Greek goalie they bought who doesn't like playing in goal ?

Is the Greek Australian trying to help the balance of payments in his family's homeland ?

Thanks for posting anyway Mark.

Back