Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 22 images

The Littlejohn piece is very worrying. That a football club could do this to one of their own fans simply for expressing a perfectly legal opinion and one which is held by many, is an absolute disgrace. Newcastle should take a long, hard look at themselves, then get it sorted. More woke nonsense.

The Littlejohn piece is very worrying. That a football club could do this to one of their own fans simply for expressing a perfectly legal opinion and one which is held by many, is an absolute disgrace. Newcastle should take a long, hard look at themselves, then get it sorted. More woke nonsense.
I went back to read the article after reading your comments.

I reckon she should be obtaining advice from a good solicitor and setting up a go fund me page to pay for it all.

What has happened to her is absolutely scandalous.

Warnock wants a trophy.
Funny that because his team are playing in their third "cup final" this season. This will be an eye opener for him. After tonight's game they'll be back to the shite they are. Hopefully finish out the top six and we don't see them again this season. Cmon every team they play except one.

I went back to read the article after reading your comments.

I reckon she should be obtaining advice from a good solicitor and setting up a go fund me page to pay for it all.

What has happened to her is absolutely scandalous.
If she wants to go down the legal road, I hope she gets plenty of support and everything works out for her. She really doesn't deserve this. Whatever happens though, her football club has let her down badly and that relationship probably won't ever be the same again. That must hurt.. And all because of a load of woke nonsense.

If she wants to go down the legal road, I hope she gets plenty of support and everything works out for her. She really doesn't deserve this. Whatever happens though, her football club has let her down badly and that relationship probably won't ever be the same again. That must hurt.. And all because of a load of woke nonsense.
I think the free speech union are representing her.

Back