Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 24 images

Imagine a top copper getting caught shagging in a public car park next to a train station. You have to wonder how he got so far up the ranks.

The story on the back of the Mail is thought provoking. With so little money kicking around in Scottish football, the rising energy bills could be crippling for some of the clubs. I can't imaging what the electricity costs must be for all the stadium areas and floodlights. I know some businesses are looking at 300% increases in costs because there is no price cap for businesses.

The league should step in now and make plans for earlier kick offs to reduce the need for additional power usage in the winter months.

The story on the back of the Mail is thought provoking. With so little money kicking around in Scottish football, the rising energy bills could be crippling for some of the clubs. I can't imaging what the electricity costs must be for all the stadium areas and floodlights. I know some businesses are looking at 300% increases in costs because there is no price cap for businesses.

The league should step in now and make plans for earlier kick offs to reduce the need for additional power usage in the winter months.
The league should step aside and let the clubs negotiate the next tv deal until they get rid of the t aigs that run it

Back