Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 25 images

Not going tit for tat but surprisingly nothing,zilch,nada was said when mhutant supporters were singing about Fernando and Davie Coopers death while on a supporters bus,funny that isn't it.

Have you seen the video at a Celtic fan night where a 5 year old is brought on stage to sing a sectarian song about out kit man Jimmy Bell? If that was the other way around it would have been headline news.

I see Catriona Stewart thinks it would be a bad idea to bring up incidents from the past. That's her way of shutting down debate that would show Celtic fans in a bad light.

She even managed to spread the blame to all those on the bus by claiming they allowed it to happen.

Have you seen the video at a Celtic fan night where a 5 year old is brought on stage to sing a sectarian song about out kit man Jimmy Bell? If that was the other way around it would have been headline news.

I see Catriona Stewart thinks it would be a bad idea to bring up incidents from the past. That's her way of shutting down debate that would show Celtic fans in a bad light.

She even managed to spread the blame to all those on the bus by claiming they allowed it to happen.
Forgot about that one and i'm sure there will be more but nothing's ever said about them only the big bad Rangers.

It would help if the club made a fuss when we're the victims instead of just reacting to situations.
If only bud but it's been the same for years,anything from them,nothing said and it disappears,now us on the other hand every front page and media outlet for days/weeks on end,fcking disgusting.

What contrast with what Morelos received from the tabloids and media and had to put up with as opposed to Furuhashi?

Morelos got slated by the press but Furuhashi is now a protected species. The only way to put a stop to this propaganda war is for Rangers to start fighting back. They wont of course so you can just sit back and wait for the next attack. The next humiliation and degredation is on its way. My bet is it'll happen over the weekend.

If we win it wont be through good football and decent refereeing. It will be dour and controversial. If they win, the game will be described in glowing terms. Swashbuckling, scintillating, free flowing football.

Of course the fans will be criticised. That goes without saying.

If only bud but it's been the same for years,anything from them,nothing said and it disappears,now us on the other hand every front page and media outlet for days/weeks on end,fcking disgusting.

Surely the club must realise how much pain and angst this causes our fans? Do they just not care?

Brain dead wee fannies loading the gun yet again

We're never going to be able to eradicate all bad behaviour from our fans. Its just not possible no matter how many appeals we make or lifetime bans we hand out. We'll always have incidents. All clubs will. The problem we face is the bias, double standards and lies by the media. The question is what is the club doing about it?

In my opinion NOTHING!

They dont want to talk about the past. Whataboutery as they keep quoting.
Something I'll never get is when people call something 'whataboutery' our whole legal system is based on 'whataboutery' - it's called 'legal precedent' and it is used as a valid argument in jurisprudence.

Pointing out how other people's misbehaviour was previously and continues to be whitewashed, whereas anothers similar behaviour deserves being dragged over hot coals is a valid point and the question asked why the different standards?

They dont want to talk about the past. Whataboutery as they keep quoting.

I get it. Anytime we step out of line they're all over it but dont want to talk about previous incidents. When they step out of line its ignored. That is why Rangers need to employ a researcher to gather and present evidence of the double standards, bias and lies. Failure to do so allows them to attack us time after time.

Sorry to say but its negligence by those in charge at Ibrox. There's no end to the propaganda until we put an end to it. Im disgusted and sickened. I expect our enemies to attack us but I dont expect us to do nothing to defend our position. Celtic dont miss a chance to cry 'victim'.

Something I'll never get is when people call something 'whataboutery' our whole legal system is based on 'whataboutery' - it's called 'legal precedent' and it is used as a valid argument in jurisprudence.

Pointing out how other people's misbehaviour was previously and continues to be whitewashed, whereas anothers similar behaviour deserves being dragged over hot coals is a valid point and the question asked why the different standards?

They set the narrative. We follow like sheep.

I've no idea what they're saying? Sounds like utter simpleton gibberish.

They're singing and laughing about the 66 who died at the Ibrox disaster. That includes those 5 young boys from Markinch and the 8 year old Nigel Pickup from Liverpool.

What have Celtic done about this club? Have the police investigated this hate crime?
What have Rangers said?

Answers

Nothing

No

Nothing.

They're singing and laughing about the 66 who died at the Ibrox disaster. That includes those 5 young boys from Markinch and the 8 year old Nigel Pickup from Liverpool.

What have Celtic done about this club? Have the police investigated this hate crime?
What have Rangers said?

Answers

Nothing

No

Nothing.
Horrendous :(

Then there was Ian Ferguson getting verbal abuse when he was a Dunfermline player, he and his family were verbally abused by the Celtc crowd and Martin O'Neill's comment ?

He said Fergie was a big boy and he could handle it.

Rugby Park, Krik Boyd getting sectarian abuse but Stevie Clarke only spoke up initially about the abuse he took.

Welcome to Backwater Scotland.

Thanks for posting the images anyway Mark

Is she an FF member?
Cause she'd fit right in with that attitude.

Ffs. To be expected i suppose. Side note, I see Eduoard can now pay Celtic back by seeing out his last year and securing £40m via champions league qualification by winning them the league. Thought that was the figure he was getting sold for six months ago and they'd win the league without him?

Good to see the Glasgow Times back to battering us again and the boot columnist putting the boot in again.
That’s the same company that runs the Rangers Review.
I hope everybody remembers that.

15CGzlM.jpg

Nine Celtic fans accused of hanging effigies of Rangers supporters during an Old Firm match have walked free after a sheriff threw out the case. Seven hearings had taken place before the nine were finally due to stand trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

But, it emerged - after a two-year wait - the Crown gave defence lawyers a version edited by police of what was deemed to be relevant to the case.

Lawyers successfully argued that they didn’t have all of the material that was available and made a motion for the case to be deserted.

There was edited material from a number of computer disks and USB sticks.

Sheriff Findlay said: “The Crown have taken the view that they are going to rely on police evidence.

“I don’t know what’s on the disks. For the life of me I cannot understand why the Crown simply didn’t disclose this stuff to the defence.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...figies-wearing-rangers-scarves-old-firm-free/

I think we all understand why the Crown didn't "disclose this stuff to the defence".

15CGzlM.jpg

Nine Celtic fans accused of hanging effigies of Rangers supporters during an Old Firm match have walked free after a sheriff threw out the case. Seven hearings had taken place before the nine were finally due to stand trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

But, it emerged - after a two-year wait - the Crown gave defence lawyers a version edited by police of what was deemed to be relevant to the case.

Lawyers successfully argued that they didn’t have all of the material that was available and made a motion for the case to be deserted.

There was edited material from a number of computer disks and USB sticks.

Sheriff Findlay said: “The Crown have taken the view that they are going to rely on police evidence.

“I don’t know what’s on the disks. For the life of me I cannot understand why the Crown simply didn’t disclose this stuff to the defence.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...figies-wearing-rangers-scarves-old-firm-free/

I think we all understand why the Crown didn't "disclose this stuff to the defence".

Do you remember the outcry over this? No? That's because there wasn't any.

They never had much to say about the wee fanny giving Merelos racial abuse just 4 months ago, on a twitter video. Nothing from msm at all. Or the banner about Morelos mother from the Motherwell scum. Aberdeen scum with the banner about Scott Write. The tartan trannies down in London, The decapitated picture of Ryan Jack the fanny that tried to burn Morelos with a hot beverage all in recent time. What they we pricks done on the bus was stupid and Rangers have rightly delt with them. But Morelos has suffered worse from Hibs TV alone, and that fanny Welsh still appears on spoon burner TV.

Its another technique created by them to stop us from hitting back. The IRA complained about "shoot to kill" while their snipers were murdering our service personnel. The press said nothing.

The USA celebrated the cold blooded shooting of Bin Laden but protested at our "shoot to kill". They're happy collecting for and celebrating terrorists while greeting about the Boston Marathon bombers and 9/11.

SF/IRA get thousands of votes from the same people demanding "Brits out" while claiming they believe in a "shared future".

They have no morals, no values and no human dignity. They are hypocritical scum as are the press and media who pretend to abhorr racism and sectarianism yet cant wait to use it as a stick to beat us.

They never had much to say about the wee fanny giving Merelos racial abuse just 4 months ago, on a twitter video. Nothing from msm at all. Or the banner about Morelos mother from the Motherwell scum. Aberdeen scum with the banner about Scott Write. The tartan trannies down in London, The decapitated picture of Ryan Jack the fanny that tried to burn Morelos with a hot beverage all in recent time. What they we pricks done on the bus was stupid and Rangers have rightly delt with them. But Morelos has suffered worse from Hibs TV alone, and that fanny Welsh still appears on spoon burner TV.

Rangers need to take the fight to them. We're like a wee kid at school getting bullied day after day. We keep handing over our dinner money in the hope that they'll leave us alone. They wont.

Im not even angry at the scum who attack us. Its what they do. My anger is for the club who seem too scared to even attempt to defend us.

Employ someone to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. Present the facts in such a way that leaves no room for doubt. Name and shame the bigots like Catriona Stewart, Keevins, Leckie, Walker, Jackson, Speirs, Sutton, Stewart, McLaughlin etc etc. So much evidence but no one collating it.

Back