Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 27 images

That Matthew Lyndsay article is hilarious. Apparently it's all down to set pieces that smeltic have dropped points. Terry Munro would still be on otherwise.
Lyndsay conveniently overlooking the many, many other failings and most importantly the fact we've been miles ahead in our style and quality of play.
I don't think that the Sparta Prague reserve team scored from four set pieces at parkheid and neither did their first team in Prague
Purely in the interests of research I looked at the highlights of the two celtic v sparta games and Sparta did indeed score from set pieces ,one in each game , so without the set pieces the aggregate score would only have been 6-2 for Sparta B-)

Sticks & stones ffs, disgraceful as it is (the comment about his dad), the reaction has all the hallmarks of modern day virtue signalling bullshit. Hyopocrites.
My first encounter with a jnr NCO when i arrived at my battalion was a lance corporal who asked me & my 2 other frogs (new guys) what team we support , 2 of us answered Rangers - his reply = "i hope your mothers die of cancer" I felt like killing the bastard where he stood (because my mother did indeed die of breast cancer - aged 24), there were some mitigating factors as to why this Rsole behaved the way he did, but i won't go into that.
If these so called fkin journalists were to show some balance, there are some utter scum who glorify & even raise funds for the murderers of British Protestant & Catholic civilians, police & soldiers and these scum are far beyond some coward sitting at a keyboard offering square go's or calling someone a 19th Century Terrorist bazztard or that fkin vile comment about duffys dad. Anyway, i've seen no evidence that the keyboard hardman was a Rangers fan, it seems that these so called journalists don't need facts these days (if i'm wrong about that then keys)
WATP.
P.S Cheers Mark.

Obviously none of the Mainstream Scottish ink stained wretches saw the picture and read the tweet from a Celtic fan glorying in Sir Tom's death and hoping all British soldiers burned in Hell.

bYUAuz5.jpg

fqTyjuM.jpg

OdqToSM.jpg

ZMyrl19.jpg

BnAnQut.jpg

v5CMGTw.jpg

TW3ek3j.jpg

PMGOhl4.jpg

kHi0Hkq.jpg
Gutted no gordy aspirin this week musta been under the bed again or he's buildin a nuclear bunkhouse!

Evening Tims front page headline of Cel**c demanding strong action over abuse nearly ended me. We have been saying that for years.
When you think of the personal abuse Nacho Novo has had to put up with for 15 years and more, the Duff Man and his wee moment, albeit pretty crass, is second division stuff.

Anyway, if you want to play a plastic terrorist to appease the masses, then tough sh1t.

Back