fqTyjuM.jpg

OdqToSM.jpg

ZMyrl19.jpg

BnAnQut.jpg

v5CMGTw.jpg

TW3ek3j.jpg

PMGOhl4.jpg

kHi0Hkq.jpg

Not condoning the abuse Duffy received but after seeing a couple of videos of him and his carry on I'm struggling to have any sympathy for him. One minute he's all mouthy and giving it big licks next he's greeting about the abuse coming his way. If he doesn't want the abuse he should keep his head below the parapet and act with a bit of decorum.

Shane Duffy has been receiving abuse from his own support for months without it being a problem
Expect more of this from newly made accounts on social media
So it’s his own giving him abuse? yet the papers say it’s sectarian, folk reading it will obviously think it’s Bears.

That Matthew Lyndsay article is hilarious. Apparently it's all down to set pieces that smeltic have dropped points. Terry Munro would still be on otherwise.
Lyndsay conveniently overlooking the many, many other failings and most importantly the fact we've been miles ahead in our style and quality of play.

Thanks very much for this. I know I should not be surprised but the extent to which Matthew Lindsay writes like the Herald is officially a fanzine for them is disgraceful: his 'article' was total bollocks and is of a part with this season-long narrative that they are trying to spin (and have amped up these last few weeks), namely that they have lost the league rather than we have won it. Our record in Europe and their humiliation there (Sparta 8-2 on aggregate, Ferencvaros etc) - not to mention losing twice to Ross County - makes it clear that their arguments are false. Scottish football journalists should hang their heads in shame at their bias but thankfully this delusion stops their club from making the changes they will need to improve. Bad times ahead for them and the future is looking good for Rangers.

I’d love to know where this “ Celtic are at a disadvantage because of no fans at games “ narrative has come from and why isn’t it challenged at every opportunity?

Every team feels the exact same about not having the backing of the fans . Imagine Ibrox on Thursday night bouncing and roasting Antwerp . It’s a huge loss . Celtic are no different to any other team so what is this all about that they’ve been disadvantaged by it ??

I’d love to know where this “ Celtic are at a disadvantage because of no fans at games “ narrative has come from and why isn’t it challenged at every opportunity?

Every team feels the exact same about not having the backing of the fans . Imagine Ibrox on Thursday night bouncing and roasting Antwerp . It’s a huge loss . Celtic are no different to any other team so what is this all about that they’ve been disadvantaged by it ??
I take that as an admission that refs are influenced or intimidated when they are there.
So basically admitting “cheating”

Matthew Lindsay is obviously a mentally challenged wank

https://i.ibb.co/pRwXmws/mentally challenged-lies.png

Also noted the list of games he said changed their season from same article

This guy Lindsay is a complete joker

Making up hypothetical scores they could have had but then the reality

Absolute bollocks from a hurting mentally challenged prick

He couldn’t bring himself to say Jamie Murphy scored in the 2-2 game at Easter Road

It’s laughable but at the same time these cuunts are just mentally challengeds paid to write about football

Their hurt and pain is glorious

Sticks & stones ffs, disgraceful as it is (the comment about his dad), the reaction has all the hallmarks of modern day virtue signalling bullshit. Hyopocrites.
My first encounter with a jnr NCO when i arrived at my battalion was a lance corporal who asked me & my 2 other frogs (new guys) what team we support , 2 of us answered Rangers - his reply = "i hope your mothers die of cancer" I felt like killing the bastard where he stood (because my mother did indeed die of breast cancer - aged 24), there were some mitigating factors as to why this Rsole behaved the way he did, but i won't go into that.
If these so called fkin journalists were to show some balance, there are some utter scum who glorify & even raise funds for the murderers of British Protestant & Catholic civilians, police & soldiers and these scum are far beyond some coward sitting at a keyboard offering square go's or calling someone a 19th Century Terrorist bazztard or that fkin vile comment about duffys dad. Anyway, i've seen no evidence that the keyboard hardman was a Rangers fan, it seems that these so called journalists don't need facts these days (if i'm wrong about that then keys)
WATP.
P.S Cheers Mark.

I can see Lindsay's point. No fans at any ground means a level playing field for all - something that has been terrifying those bastards since 1BBB.

And the secret Neic can't talk about is out - all the Celtc players have been kidnapped by aliens (where they are doubtless enjoying being anally probed) and replaced by plug ugly tubes - it's so obvious, eh Broony?

1-EB48592-D6-D5-4-D24-97-B8-2-EF9438-FAF0-F.jpg

Celtic won the league at Ibrox in 1966 with a 2-2 draw, did they not?

Gavin Berry is a paid professional football journalist. How does he not know these things?

So it’s his own giving him abuse? yet the papers say it’s sectarian, folk reading it will obviously think it’s Bears.
The person giving him abuse had a Rangers profile i was just pointing out that he has been on the end of some really bad abuse from his own support since October
Probably the rhancid club pushing the story to deflect from many other calamities

It came from them, the same in England where Liverpool have suffered more than any other team. It’s a load of bollocks that no one can explain. :oops:

Thank You Mark, I'm in bed unwell, (Not Covid) and you've really cheered me up this morning, and also a big thanks to you Bears as well, for your great posts

Can't recall Celtc being "Furious" after Nir Bitton was subjected to "Disgraceful" anti -Semitic messages from his own fans.
Also can't recall Nil By Mouth's rent a quote David Scott weighing into the condemnation then either.

Cheers Mark, nice wee throwback and a bit of a shock there in the Andy Little article to see myself in the photo. Raging my flag was the wrong way round :oops::D

Thanks very much for this. I know I should not be surprised but the extent to which Matthew Lindsay writes like the Herald is officially a fanzine for them is disgraceful: his 'article' was total bollocks and is of a part with this season-long narrative that they are trying to spin (and have amped up these last few weeks), namely that they have lost the league rather than we have won it. Our record in Europe and their humiliation there (Sparta 8-2 on aggregate, Ferencvaros etc) - not to mention losing twice to Ross County - makes it clear that their arguments are false. Scottish football journalists should hang their heads in shame at their bias but thankfully this delusion stops their club from making the changes they will need to improve. Bad times ahead for them and the future is looking good for Rangers.
The amount of points we have garnered over the season and the lack of goals against us tells a different story. If he wasn't so biased and chose to pander to the manky hordes he could just write it the way it is and that would be the end of it.

Achieving nothing by lying apart from maybe securing his job.

Matthew Lindsay is obviously a mentally challenged wank

https://i.ibb.co/pRwXmws/mentally challenged-lies.png

You'd think they were the only club playing front of empty stands reading that. Where the fuck do they get the brass neck to come away with this shite?

Mind you, I guess not having 40 odd thousand rabid tims threatening the ref if he doesn't give everything their way is bound to have some kind of an effect in the grand scheme of things, but do they really think Rangers players enjoy playing in near empty grounds? We've adapted, they haven't, and it's another example of the professionalism of our club, manager and team, as opposed to the cluster-fuck of a mess of theirs.

That Mathew Lindsay article is as hilarious as it is scary that it passes for journalism in this country. It basically reads....aye but if we hadn't dropped all those points we'd have won the league.

Hanging effigies anyone,i don't remember the uproar with that,except for it being printed in the papers,a token gesture imo. Plus as someone has said,dish it out be prepared for retaliation. Surely all Gers fans want Duffus to stay long term. He does more for us than he does for them.

Keith Jackson’s official Celtic suit jacket has some size of badge on it. Is that a reward from Lawwell for his services?

Aye you are 100% correct Broonaldo. Not the Celt*c you know.

THAT Celt*c had 8 years of challenge-free romps to titles and Cups. Only last year's .75, which was our own f*kk up, should actually be considered any type of level-playing field 'success' and even that was shabbily awarded via Zoom call in boardrooms all across Scotland.

First time of a TRUE threat from Rangers, YOUR Celt*c have shown their real colours; staff, players and fans alike throwing the toys and sharks out the pram and looking to blame everyone and anyone for your Club's @rse falling off it.

That 'all smiles' photo of Aribo & Hagi is a thing of beauty

I'd like a copy of that -
it would give you such a 'feel-good' factor whenever you looked at it

Must be a contender for a screensaver / wallpaper - hung on the wall - placed on a desk - anywhere really

Works for me anyway

Back