Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 28 images

Thanks Mark.

I would like to add that I believe a fit Morelos playing in the Euro Final would have given us all the victory that we have been craving for but it wasn't to be so having said that, The Glasgow Rangers are a massive club that continues to fight against all the haters and believe me there is no shortage of them, anyway to play for Rangers, we expect you to be talented, hard working, aggressive and disciplined and what you get in return with this is the support of the Best Fans in the World and along with this comes open arms that will welcome you forevermore into the family, if in doubt just ask the Rangers Greats of Old they know only to well what it meant to play for this wonderful institution.

Thanks Mark.

Re the sale story.
Does this mean I won't be able to take advantage of those leveraged cutting edge technologies to gain the next gen fan experience?

....and by a few of our own it seems.
I cannot believe what I just came on to it is disgraceful fan behaviour imo! Criticise yes but seem this place is hoaching of 5th column backed up by papers and our own? He did what you see constantly in the game! We need to get behind the lad!
He needs supported by us!

Latest posts

Back