rO3hWpf.jpg

hrgKJY6.jpg

lqr6AMa.jpg

iWMy2hJ.jpg

4AbPUmH.jpg

Rr26EwG.jpg

AfAyQTo.jpg

xl5KjP5.jpg

Sir Alex telling more porkies - in the old days it was the Rangers PR man who dug him up.
t4SDvV6.jpg

Se6JYx9.jpg

coFtqWK.jpg

Right in the middle of a page slagging off the celebrations, they print a Covid update, disgusting reporting. :mad:

For those who doubt about conspiracy read the above. My moniker on the old board was control the media control the masses it was never more true

SAF story. Pathetic headline- "should've told Rangers" when he actually says in the article he "should've to told the director"

Though him saying it must've been ostrisiced because she was a catholic! What two years after you signed and after the disasterous defeat? :shh:

Thanks for posting again Mark.

A few things -- although I've got a lot of respect for SAF, he wasn't the only good Rangers player to be absolutely bombed out of the team after making a major mistake.
It's a bit of a stretch for him to state that his Catholic wife was the reason that he was made to train on his own after this.
Did he train on his own before that mistake ?
Why not ?
(Edit -- I see Hurleyreyes beat me to it !!)

And good to see Prof High Pennington expressing the correct effect that such outside scenes from Rangers fans will have on the covid rate -- negligible.
It's notable that the other academic lined up to mention that such celebrations would have an "impact" is an expert in social psychology ... NOT epidemiology.

The hypocrisy of the media over crowd gatherings is down to the hatred of us because of our predominant religion and union support they should be called out for the hypocritical racists and bigots they are!

Utter bawbaggery with the SAF piece.

Completely meaningless and shit stirring at its worst.

Over 1/2 a century ago and totally irrelevant to Rangers of 2021.

I detest the media in this country with a passion.

Right on fkn cue comes all the anti Rangers slants,pity the bookies wouldn't take bets on that.

Also this headline in comparison to the Scottish Govt,hahahahahahahahaha,somebody is surely taking the pish!!

WTnpfhc.jpg

I’d love to know how long they have sat on that SAF story. Even though it’s a re hash we have all heard before.
Expect more of these wee snippets and snidey articles , there will be a constant drip , some will have been held back deliberately , until we collectively force a change politically in Scotland it shall remain thus.

That Catriona Stewart is a boot who only ever seems to emerge to attack Rangers.

The pain is glorious.

How does the Ferguson story have anything to do with the present, anyway it’s his side of a story, we haven’t heard the other side, maybe it was just a stupid comment or made in jest ?

Thanks Mark for your Sterling efforts and posting newspapers these last couple of days in particular.

Rangers accused of Lack of Leadership ? from the likes of who ? Swinney ? don't make me laugh , Nikla ? who can't tell it as it is and cost the taxpayer £500,000 to fat Eck ? Humza who really is useless ? Truth is Rangers fly the Union Jack with Pride and believe in the Union and that lot want to be "Independent " but not to Europe :oops: ? or to their Irish Republican pals across the water who also would just love to see the UK split apart ? Our leadership at Ibrox is just perfect even with all those haters of all things British trying to disrupt us . :mad:

Thanks again Mark, some of the tabloids happy to divert attention away from 55, but that was to be expected from our gutter press.

Glasgow Times / Evening Times and Matthew Lindsay should 100% be barred

Disgusting coverage

I wonder if they will print a copy of Douglas Parks letter to Nicoliar ?

David Graham IMO should be telling a few they are on a final warning

It’s a farce

John Swinney - no one is listening to corrupt politicians anymore.

Alex Ferguson- old news. Heard it.

Lance Little - almost certainly a made up name by a Record journalist(s).

Glasgow/Evening Times - Ban them from Ibrox.

SAF story. Pathetic headline- "should've told Rangers" when he actually says in the article he "should've to told the director"

Though him saying it must've been ostrisiced because she was a catholic! What two years after you signed and after the disasterous defeat? :shh:
Moved on because he wasn’t very good.
Just ask older bears who saw him play, fuk all to do with his wife.

Some amount of keech written by those bogus journalists. As for Swinney he's definitely the man who put the c**t in Scunthorpe. :rolleyes:

Back