Back Pages Tuesday's Back pages

Paul Hartley digging out dida, give it a rest Paul, ye sound like that old alky in the pub desperate for ppl to listen to his one amazing story again and again.
That’s him putting his hat in the ring to replace Lennon

They are taking a load of flakright now, but trust me this is far from over.Although their next list of fixtures could see us, take a substantial lead in the next few weeks, or ...see them find some form.

I always thought before they signed Duffy that it was either going to be a huge plus or fail spectacularly.Same as their new keeper.So far it’s the latter.Thank God they never kept Forster.

Well we will soon know if we have a real title fight on our hands.
As for us, we haven’t even hit top form yet, and may not even have to, as long we consistently play like we played at the weekend.
Steady, and cruising, without any fuss!

Desmond won’t handle this well especially, and you may yet see a big signing coming in for them in January.Although that window is never easy to get superstars almost are already in water tight contracts.
That’s of course if…we get to January.
Tbc

Lots of negative headlines for them as you say. Up to us to keep the pressure on and make it count. We're only a draw away from being behind again (Working on the assumption they win their game in hand) as feeling we missed an opportunity.

Arguably there's more pressure on us. Albeit it's a good pressure.

Thanks as always for posting Mark
They are taking a load of flakright now, but trust me this is far from over.Although their next list of fixtures could see us, take a substantial lead in the next few weeks, or ...see them find some form.

I always thought before they signed Duffy that it was either going to be a huge plus or fail spectacularly.Same as their new keeper.So far it’s the latter.Thank God they never kept Forster.

Well we will soon know if we have a real title fight on our hands.
As for us, we haven’t even hit top form yet, and may not even have to, as long we consistently play like we played at the weekend.
Steady, and cruising, without any fuss!

Desmond won’t handle this well especially, and you may yet see a big signing coming in for them in January.Although that window is never easy to get superstars almost are already in water tight contracts.
That’s of course if…we get to January.
Tbc

Back