Tuesday's Champions League and other football

We need a Barca win tonight away to Dynamo Kiev. A win tonight for Kiev or shaktar (Ukraine have one in the Europa aswell) tomorrow puts them right on our arse for 11th. Given how rotten Celtic are, it's basically us having to keep winning and hope the Ukraine sides drop points.

11th in the co-efficient gives you an automatic champions league, if the Europa League winners nation have an automatic champions League group stage place.

So this season is massive in Europe, win the league next season and it's pretty much automatic qualification to the group stage, if we can hold onto 11th.

Last edited:
Both Chelsea and Sevilla winning 1-0 at HT. Rennes did come back into it a bit against Chelsea. Lovely strike by Rakitic for Sevilla at Krasnodar.

Chelsea and Sevilla will both be through with 2 games to spare. Would assume Barca and Juve will both be after tonight. Some insipid groups this year.

Man Utd came unstuck in Turkey but you can’t imagine they’ll slip up at home. I’m sure they’ll benefit from some dubious decision or other.

PSG v Leipzig looks to have the most intrigue about it given what’s a stake for the Parisians.

You knew that Rennes equaliser was coming with the commentators totally dissing them throughout.

Guirassy again, each time I see him I always think we should maybe have bitten the bullet & paid the £5m (if we were genuinely interested).

Despise chelsea and Burton. Fucking my acca. Burton let me doon against some pish team last week and now beating Charlton and now Chelsea spunk a lead up wall against mighty rennes

Commentators on this Sevilla game are making out like it’s good news for Sevilla with Chelsea scoring.

Not if they want to win the group it isn’t

Maybe Daryl doesn’t quite understand how the goals show works.

You don’t say “and Lazio have got it James!” till footage cuts to the stadium and we get to see for ourselves

Blatant dive from Di Maria in the PSG game. Cheating bast@rd.

There is genuinely nothing to like about PSG.

%^*& off.

Goalie goes an inch off his line and they’re retaking penalties, but you’re still allowed to stutter up to the ball like a drunk and that’s ok

Did BT really just have adverts during the first half of the Barcelona game?

Back