Tuesday's Champions League and other football

JayDee

Champions League games:
Atlético Madrid v Chelsea 20:00 BT Sport 2
Lazio v Bayern Munich 20:00 BT Sport 3

Main other games:
Leeds United v Southampton Premier League 18:00 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD
Birmingham City v Norwich City Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
Derby County v Huddersfield Town Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
Middlesbrough v Bristol City Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
Luton Town v Millwall Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Arena
Rotherham United v Nottingham Forest Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football
Wycombe Wanderers v Reading Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Red Button

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Ings on the bench for Southampton, Che Adams starts. Armstrong is fit again and back in the side.

Will watch Lazio, got a feeling they could take something tonight.

Think Atleti are a good price to @2/1, albeit missing a few players and have gone off the boil slightly.

Ings on the bench for Southampton, Che Adams starts. Armstrong is fit again and back in the side.

Armstrong has been playing really well this season.
Were we not meant to be in for him at some point. Not sure we could get him now, but would be a good signing if he wants back up the road. Rather have him come to us, than back to the filth.

Leeds v Southampton still 0-0 but doesnt look like it'll end that way. Both teams going forward and looking shaky at the back too.

Players thinking they can still con a pen tells you everything you need to know how VAR is going down there.

At least they got that one right

Southampton had the ball in the net but the ref said he hadn't blown his whistle for the free-kick to be taken. Southampton not happy - as you might expect!

You could hear the whistle long before Southampton scored. Should have booked the striker for playing on, just to annoy them more.

Superb challenge, he did brilliantly to actually catch him too, as you say though Rafinha took far too long.

Indeed. I thought he’d take the shot a step earlier, the final touch was just one too many. Superb from Romeu though.

Southampton had the ball in the net but the ref said he hadn't blown his whistle for the free-kick to be taken. Southampton not happy - as you might expect!
Always found it strange.

I remember Henry for Arsenal scored from a free kick whilst the opposition keeper was sorting the wall. Referee just told Henry to play on before blowing thus resulting in the defence being caught out. Might have been Birmingham City?

There were contrary people on the match thread v Antwerp saying “well there is contact so it is a penalty”.

There’s contact there so what’s the difference ?

Cheating cunts in both instances.

I might regret posting this in a couple of hours but I think TT's system will be suited to this style of game.

Neither of the Champions League games are doing anything for me. I'm going for Rotherham v Forest when Leeds finishes.

Hold my hands up, I was critical of Bamford last season and at the start of this season. I didn’t think he was clinical enough for the EPL but he’s had a cracking season.

Deserves an England cap, also like the fact he is a walking contrast of stereotypes surrounding footballers and their intelligence:))

I'll be watching Bayern after the Leeds game, Atletico v Chelsea will be tight surely.

Yes I could see Atletico v Chelsea having no goals, and Lazio v Bayern having about 5. But they all might come from the Germans.

I’ll suggest in the return legs you won’t be watching Bayern v Lazio.

The English lad starts for Bayern, Sule at right back will surely be where Lazio look to exploit.

Having Marusic back is big for Lazio, his pace will be beneficial when defending against Coman/Sane and offensively against Sule.

Got a feeling Lazio could be surprising tonight, not necessarily saying they’ll win but I think they may go to Germany only a goal behind.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they win :))

Back