Tuesday's English football

JayDee

TV games:

Nottingham Forest v Fulham (Championship) 17:00 Sky Sports Football

Crystal Palace v Chelsea 18:00 Sky Sports Action / Sky Sports Main Event

Watford v Norwich City 18:00 Sky One / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Arena / Pick

Arsenal v Leicester City 20:15 Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD.

Very unlucky for Palace with Cahill going down injured in the lead-up to the goal. I don't reckon Chelsea did anything wrong.

Billy Gilmour playing with nae shin pads big risk and I thought you had to wear them to play?

Almost 3-0. Lampard doing well at Chelsea. Couple of better CHs and they have the making of a very good side imo.

Zaha and his valuation of £80m shows how crazy it is down there. Never scores, hardly ever assists and some bampot values him at £80m :eek:

He’s definitely one of the most overrated players in the world. There’s a good reason he failed at Man U and has never got another decent move.

He has some ability but scores one good goal a season and normally when it’s meaningless. As you say contributes nothing 99% of the time.

For someone who cost £70 million kepa is woeful at times, if Chelsea want to put forward a title challenge next season they need a new gk, cb and lb. If they get that then they will be good, probably still won’t match city and Liverpool but will run them a lot closer imo

Chelsea are so bad at the back. City desperately need a couple of top defenders but I think Chelsea need them even more! To think they used to have Terry, Carvalho and Ashley Cole in front of Cech not all that long ago. Ivanovic too as he was a cracking right back in his prime.

Back