Tuesday's football

Had to laugh at the commentator there at Southampton V Arsenal.

He says "Kieran Tierney - he can't make it tonight". B-D

FFS - biggest league in the world and biscuit hips has something better to do.B-D

Had to laugh at the commentator there at Southampton V Arsenal.

He says "Kieran Tierney - he can't make it tonight". B-D

FFS - biggest league in the world and biscuit hips has something better to do.B-D
PR7 might be in town

Lukaku trying to fight Zlatan in the Milan derby there. Trying to chase him up the tunnel. He has completely lost it.

VAR farce again in the Man City game. The defenders clearly stopped as the flag went up.

I get that they should play to the whistle but it just looks awful.
Terrible. As soon as they’ve seen the flag surely they‘ll instinctively give up a bit assuming it will be offside. They should just do away with flags for offside if they are reviewing every decision anyway.

VAR farce again in the Man City game. The defenders clearly stopped as the flag went up.

I get that they should play to the whistle but it just looks awful.
Theyve been told not to flag until the last second. It was also onside and Savage called it after the first replay.

Bottom three look doomed this season.

You can always see the likes of Brighton and Burnley picking up points now and then. Newcastle you could maybe see getting dragged into it.

Bottom three look doomed this season.

You can always see the likes of Brighton and Burnley picking up points now and then. Newcastle you could maybe see getting dragged into it.
Can you see Fulham win 5/6 games before the end of the season? Struggling to see that myself. Like you say they look doomed.

Fikayo Tomori is a proper central defender.

No idea why Chelsea let him go to AC Milan for 20mil when Rudiger and Christensen still get a game for them.

Back