Tuesday's football

Had they won these next two games, gap would be down to four points. City with a tricky game at Newcastle.

A long shot but but not impossible, would like to see how city respond to the pressure

Had the Spanish football on in the background as I thought Barcelona started at 6

Decent game but the amount of play acting makes it a hard watch

Referees absolutely love their whistle

Had the Spanish football on in the background as I thought Barcelona started at 6

Decent game but the amount of play acting makes it a hard watch

Referees absolutely love their whistle

Forgot that was on tonight, last last chance
Saloon

Let’s put it this way, united will be less pissed off about city winning the league than they will be about making sure Liverpool don’t qualify for the champions league!!

Drop off in quality between United’s first 11 and the reserves should be quite concerning to Manchester United fans.
There is not a lot of depth in the squad!!!

Drop off in quality between United’s first 11 and the reserves should be quite concerning to Manchester United fans.
There is not a lot of depth in the squad!!!
Did they not change near enough their whole starting 11? Not many teams could do that out with City I’d say

Just hearing there rat face hasn’t scored from open play since Valentine’s Day. Doesn’t really matter when you get a penalty every other week mind

I know city were basically champions already but that was a pathetic team Man U put out tonight.

They should be running themselves into the ground like we did in 08

Tight as hell in the Turkish League, half time now - all teams playing second to last matches.

Always a good league to watch and spot players you hadnt heard of for a couple of years.

Besiktas being held 1-1 at home to Fatih Karagumruk but Fatih Karagumruk down to 10 men with 10 minutes to go.

Fabio Borini and Lucas Biglia play for Fatih Karagumruk.

Edit - and Borini just put Fatih Karagumruk 2-1 up

Glentoran v Crusaders in the Irish Cup on the BBC Website the now too, if anyone wants to watch the dregs of Belfast.

1-0 Crues latest score.

Galatasaray 3-1 up at Denizlispor, a retaken penalty after the keeper had saved with his face. Besiktas still losing at home, Fenerbache losing at home too so Galatasaray and Besiktas level on points and Fenerbahce 1 point behind with 1 week to go.

Hugo Rodallega plays for Denzilispor. Just been sent off for dissent.

Half-time scores from tonight's Scottish play-offs (don't know the aggregate scores).

Airdrie 1 Cove 1
Morton 2 Montrose 1
Dumbarton 1 Stranraer 0
Edinburgh City 1 Elgin 2.

3-1 Napoli, good finish by Lozano after awful play from Udinese who concede as they try to play out from a GK.

Barca have created more in the first 5 minutes than they did at the weekend. Still 0-0 but :shh:

The Barcelona strip is ugly, but the socks take it to an even worse level. Green socks with pink shirt, what a fashion disaster.

Back