Tuesday's Hotline

Gordon Ashley strikes again. Make sure we stick with 2 players who scraped by in 2 penalty shootouts rather than play 2 younger superior players.

You've really got to have a bit of sympathy for Ashley. I love Ranger's but there is no way I think about them as much as he does. Seriously the guy needs some psychiatric help.

Gordon Ashley strikes again. Make sure we stick with 2 players who scraped by in 2 penalty shootouts rather than play 2 younger superior players.
Somebody must know this guy. Surely? Any bears on here from Ayr need to do a bit of snooping. He doesn’t seem like a guy to keep his flapping gob shut or keep his nonsense opinions to himself.
Unless.....he’s not fücking real!

Somebody must know this guy. Surely? Any bears on here from Ayr need to do a bit of snooping. He doesn’t seem like a guy to keep his flapping gob shut or keep his nonsense opinions to himself.
Unless.....he’s not fücking real!
If he is real, will no doubt drink in that poet slop house at the top of town, Market Inn. We live in his head rent free.

If he is real, will no doubt drink in that poet slop house at the top of town, Market Inn. We live in his head rent free.

Ok, quick update on the search for Gordon Ashley...

Checked electoral roll - no one of that name registered in Ayr

Checked LinkedIn - some Gordon Ashleys but none in Ayr or even Scotland

Checked Facebook - some Gordon Ashleys but none from Scotland. There is a bawfaced guy with no friends but his eyes aren’t particularly close together and he looks more American than Ayr

Checked 192 - nobody of that name in Ayr

Checked Company Directors - I know it’s a bit of a stretch but.... only one Gordon Ashley. In Kent. There are two Ashley Gordons but both in England

Elusive.....

Then found a clue on Twitter -

Could it be? Registered in October 2020 - six tweets in three days in April. Then silence.
Might be a parody account.

For a phone in its pathetic, it’s like listening to Clyde 1 where it’s the same folk who call in night after night

Gordon Ashly is the product of the Daily Rhecord. , he is not a real person His faux contributions are the views of the journos and the Sports Editor.
The deceased celtc view still has a willing voice in this rhag. You only need to glance at the negative Rangers headlines every day.

Back