Tulle Inn Balloch

saoXw3C.jpg

Do you think deep down inside they can admit to themselves these wins are actually meaningless.
A one horse race with no competition and these clowns are foaming at the mouth.
Sad people.

When I got back to the car today it was 7.5 and was cold sitting at the game, by the time I drove home it was 14.5 in Musselburgh.
I got soaked before the game trying to punt spare tickets. Haven't heated up since and am presently sitting with my feet up on the radiator. Visit Scotland my arse.

Only Dawson's I'll frequent in tbh...not been in the Tullie for years....That will continue.

Dumbarton is worse mind you!

Dempseys up at the Vale used to be a Gers pub when I trained in the swimming pool up there.

Has that changed?

Dempseys up at the Vale used to be a Gers pub when I trained in the swimming pool up there.

Has that changed?
Unfortuntaely yes! There was a Rangers club upstairs which was really popular for a while, but as usual infighting between committee members led to its closure!

As for the general pub, I'm not sure.. I get on the supporters bus outside but rarely go inside!

Dempseys is not what it used to be .We drank in it for years but the dark side are more prevalent now .

It went downhill when the pool table was introduced.

Dog house lounge, Dawson’s pub snd the Glenroy are still OK.

Too expensive that place for the mentally challengeds, way out their budget compared to a carry oot in one of their pals stinking minging government funded hovels down the road

5 generations of our family have been in there. Never been the same since they chopped half the name off!

Some daft wean has been allowed access to their social media. If it has been removed quickly, then obviously doesn't reflect the views of the management.

Regardless, the whole of West Dunbartonshire has descended into a mentally challenged hell hole anyway.

The council main offices even planted a Catalonia flag during their 'referendum' last year.

Some daft wean has been allowed access to their social media. If it has been removed quickly, then obviously doesn't reflect the views of the management.

Regardless, the whole of West Dunbartonshire has descended into a mentally challenged hell hole anyway.

The council main offices even planted a Catalonia flag during their 'referendum' last year.

No it hasn't.

It has always been a mixed area. Vale of Leven pretty mixed. No real dominant Tim area. Mixed in schemes like Haldane, Renton and up the hill. The Vale hasn't changed in the 38 years I've lived here.

Dumbarton has always been a more Celtic minded town but Dumbarton East has the town's main blue boozer (Stags Head) which is also the main pub for Dumbarton fans pre/post game.

Clydebank is also skewed towards them.

Dumbarton is the worst due to its pubs - Lennox and Burgh are both slop houses and they have the Harp club on the high street beside the bell centre. Dumbarton also has the Catholic secondary school covering Vale of Leven, Dumbarton and Helensburgh - each has it's own non-dom school.

Union flag was flying for the Queens birthday above the municipal building on Sunday when we were going to the game. And the tricolour has been taken down from outside their harp club

Back