Tune after second goal today?

LiviLoyal

Anyone know what the song is called to the tune the union bears were singing at 2-1 today?

Sounded like they just sung ‘Rangers’ then du du du. And no, not the well known ‘Glasgow Rangers du du du’ one.

The tune was played pre match against West Ham so it’s an actual song but no idea what it’s called.

Out celebrating Malek Tillman and the Glasgow Rangers so want it on multiple times tonight.

That reminds me of a time at St Mirren. There was a dance tune on pre match that I loved so got Shazam out expecting it to be some 90’s dance track.

It was vengaboys, 48 hours:oops:. Still Listen to it nearly every day

Last edited:
I thought it sounded like that aswell.
It was, it’s mocking the Green Brigade as they had their banner stolen (since they’re effectively “dead” in the world of Ultras). The Green Brigade were one of the first to start the whole Zombie Nation chant along with the arm out mimicking a Zombie.

It was, it’s mocking the Green Brigade as they had their banner stolen (since they’re effectively “dead” in the world of Ultras). The Green Brigade were one of the first to start the whole Zombie Nation chant along with the arm out mimicking a Zombie.
No they weren’t.

Back