Tunnel bust up.

image.jpg

BT Sport need to sort this shit out double headers are a joke we never got any reflection on that game or found out what actually happened there. Back to the scum dome GTF

TBH its not their fault, it's UEFA's. I think there was games on all 3 of their channels at 1755 & 2000. So they are missing a lot of post match chat.

Does anyone have any actual photographic proof that Roofe used this 'A' celebration, prior to playing for Anderlecht?

The Standard Liege fans assume it was a dig at them because he's ex Anderlecht. That's all that matters, they think it's theAnderlecht connection.
And who's to say Kemar wasn't winding them up.
Check their forum...

The Standard Liege fans assume it was a dig at them because he's ex Anderlecht. That's all that matters, they think it's theAnderlecht connection.
And who's to say Kemar wasn't winding them up.
Check their forum...
Ok how do you know this?Have you been on and gauged the feelings of their fans?Shitepots.He was booed anytime he touched the ball.Can give it out but don’t like the fact a rivals ex player scores they are beaten and lose their six year record.Hard cheese you Belgian dicks like timmy can’t take it.

Ok how do you know this?Have you been on and gauged the feelings of their fans?Shitepots.He was booed anytime he touched the ball.Can give it out but don’t like the fact a rivals ex player scores they are beaten and lose their six year record.Hard cheese you Belgian dicks like timmy can’t take it.
Yes, they are raging because he ran 50m to celebrate with the A sign in front of them. They are not aware it could mean something else

Yes, they are raging because he ran 50m to celebrate with the A sign in front of them. They are not aware it could mean something else
Raging about it more than their team being ragdolled at home?Shows you how fu*ked up the world is now.Wanting to be offended.Can I ask if you have been on and put them in the picture re the celebration?He has scored a wonder goal and on sky they spoke more about the bust up than the goal.Fu*king usual where we are concerned.Anything to take the shine of a great night.

Raging about it more than their team being ragdolled at home?Shows you how fu*ked up the world is now.Wanting to be offended.Can I ask if you have been on and put them in the picture re the celebration?He has scored a wonder goal and on sky they spoke more about the bust up than the goal.Fu*king usual where we are concerned.Anything to take the shine of a great night.

It's there issue, enjoy your night mate it's been fantastic

It's there issue, enjoy your night mate it's been fantastic
Agree mate wonderful result and goal.I only ask as it’s unusual being on a European clubs websites and being on thought maybe you had engaged with them.As you say fu*k em and their offence.Boohoo! WATP

Back