Tunnel bust up.

I was watching on CBS feed and they cut away before anything was seen. I just saw RTV full game is up online, so skipped to the end and just saw about 2 seconds of the rammy as they faded out.

Any decent links to see what happened ?

The Standard Liege fans assume it was a dig at them because he's ex Anderlecht. That's all that matters, they think it's theAnderlecht connection.
And who's to say Kemar wasn't winding them up.
Check their forum...

F.uc.k them.

Belgian video under Roofes goal

BT cut back after the initial stuff so theres not much weve not seen.

(Needs Belgian vpn)

Some good footage there - think the lads handled themselves well. Standing up for one another but not doing anything that is going to result in additional sanctions, IMO.

Standard should be given a fine for that. Unacceptable. And they've just ordered themselves a beating at Ibrox.

I absolutely adore seeing players back up there team mates whether it’s 5 a sides, Sunday morning, Juniors or even Europa League Level.

it’s not something you can teach, it’s not something you think ‘aww %^*& I better help him here’ it happens with instinct and the fact we are 10 deep wading into it fills me with pride. Not from a fighting aspect more from a togetherness aspect. That sort of togetherness is built over time, it’s built with taking a few heavy defeats, few late results, few cup final defeats etc. We’ve been through the hard yards now it’s time to follow this up and go on and win a couple of trophies.

some might say how do you get that from an after match rammy but to me it’s as clear as the nose on the end of your face.

I absolutely adore seeing players back up there team mates whether it’s 5 a sides, Sunday morning, Juniors or even Europa League Level.

it’s not something you can teach, it’s not something you think ‘aww %^*& I better help him here’ it happens with instinct and the fact we are 10 deep wading into it fills me with pride. Not from a fighting aspect more from a togetherness aspect. That sort of togetherness is built over time, it’s built with taking a few heavy defeats, few late results, few cup final defeats etc. We’ve been through the hard yards now it’s time to follow this up and go on and win a couple of trophies.

some might say how do you get that from an after match rammy but to me it’s as clear as the nose on the end of your face.
That’s why I started the thread last night.
first time in a long time we have stood as one.
Steve G smiling on at the tunnel watching it all tells you everything.
even Saturday we ran the show on the ball and off it.
We are one now

After reading the Standard forum and Twitter pages the celebration (which for the 100th time is for his daughters) wasn’t the main issue it was more the fact he did an Adebayor and ran up to their end to celebrate.

Was anyone else watching that scuffle at the end and thinking, "Belgium's so full of disease lads just back off!"

I don't want any one of our squad or staff catching it for health and East End conspiracy theory screeching reasons.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anything from UEFA on this yet?
My biggest concern is all they feckers could be crawling with COVID and our team could/now have been infected

Re barney at end, the Liège coach confronts Roofe but then a random with a red trackie top gets involved. Not sure if he's a fan or official.

The adrenaline is through the roof and I'm sitting on my couch with a cuppa.

Buckled at some of the content here.

What's the deal with Borna's old man? I've obviously missed something that sounds gold.
According to a few Croatian based posters he effectively runs Osijek. An article on his da was kicking about around the time he signed IIRC

I love it! We are a proper team now, we look after each other.

Makes me proud to be a Ger to see that.

Back