Match Thread Turkey v Italy

I hate this build up, I want to tune in and learn about new players from different countries not sit and listen to the pundits going on about England.
Aye woe betide they talk about the teams playing!

Every tournament I tell myself I won't get annoyed about them going on about England and every tournament within 30 seconds of the first game's build up I get annoyed! :D

It's the Eng-er-land Euro 2020 show. Fucking give it a rest befuck - they even have Fabregas kidding on that he thinks they will win it.

Be surprised to get over 1 goal in this game, but I think it’ll be entertaining.

This is my favourite part of any international tournament - Alan Shearer bluffing his way through the description of any player from another country he clearly hasn't watched before this afternoon when scrolling You Tube.
Was buckled at that “he might not even have started had Cenk Tosun been fit”, no Alan he would have started :))

Fancy Italy tonight, but Turkey are getting some talk amongst media outlets. Something like 2-0 or 3-1.

As for the coverage, I would imagine it will be home nations coverage each day and then coverage of the teams involved within 20 to 30 minutes prior to kick off.

BBC and ITV will be producing punter coverage, thinking the majority want to hear about the home nations instead of jonny foreigner.

That's my 60 incher fired up and watching in glorious 4k on iPlayer. Can't wait for it to start. Mon the Turks.

This is absolutely beautiful, even the folk behind him are adding to the scene - it’s the most stereotypical Italian thing ever.

Back