Euro 2020 Turkey v Wales 5PM BBC

Turkey will have a large support in Baku so Hopefully be a good game with an atmosphere

Fancy Yilmaz to get a goal or two. But mon the Sheep Shaggers!

I fancy Wales. I've got every prediction wrong so far though so a resounding win for the Turks

The sooner Wales go out the better so that the presence of Robbie Savage and John 'IQ of plankton' Hartson is minimised further into the tournament.

Might put on my 2005 Wales strip.

I mean it’s a rugby strip I nicked from someone at Uni. But it will do

I'd have said that I hope Turkey don't put 10 men behind the ball again but it seems to be the standard now.

Who the %^*& has a Turkey strip? :))
turkey-08-away-basic_1.jpg

Bought this in Marmaris during Euro 2008, with no.5 Emre on it.

Watched their 3-2 win v Czech Republic (comeback from 0-2 down) in the Ibrox Bar, absolutely incredible night. The whole town went fucking bonkers. Soft spot for them ever since, but not for Emre who turned out to be a wee racist piece of shit.

turkey-08-away-basic_1.jpg

Bought this in Marmaris during Euro 2008, with no.5 Emre on it.

Watched their 3-2 win v Czech Republic (comeback from 0-2 down) in the Ibrox Bar, absolutely incredible night. The whole town went fucking bonkers. Soft spot for them ever since, but not for Emre who turned out to be a wee racist piece of shit.
I had that too, I was there at the same time and it was brilliant being surrounded by the Turks.

(apartment went on fire that night, lol)

Reactions: TN8
Kieffer Moore to Bale back to Kieffer Moore forward to James back to Kieffer Moore

Is it a law that you have to say this cunts full name every time ?

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
It’s as if Wales have Lyndon dykes up front...numerous moments where you think the net can’t fail to bulge and yet somehow they contrive not to score

Back