Euro 2020 Turkey v Wales 5PM BBC

Some goal by Wales. I get they're a strong team and have Ramsey who's just in the tier below Bale but what a difference it is having a world class attacking player like that in your team.

Is it just me or is the studio on the ITV coverage very unattractive? Just doesn't feel good on the eye atoll.

Wales looks like going through while we persist with playing shite like Marshall and O’Donnell. We don’t deserve any success

wales treat it like a professional tournament and aim to do as well as they can with limited resources

we treat getting there as the same as winning it and just want to have a laugh

Fair play to Wales. Had a good run in the last tournament and look like progressing again.

Turkey look to have shit the nest big time this tournament - they have 45 mins to grow some balls.

That BBC piece on England there makes me think we ought to just give them the trophy now and not bother with the rest of the games

Wales looks like going through while we persist with playing shite like Marshall and O’Donnell. We don’t deserve any success
I mean there's a few reasons why they might get through and Scotland probably wont:
  • The manager isn't an egomaniac
  • They have come to do their best at the tournament, not come for one game and a jolly
  • They know what they need to do to qualify for the knockouts
  • The manager picks his best players
  • The manager worked with his best players to build a system that gets the best out of them
  • They pack the middle so it makes them tough to play through
  • The keeper is playing as a keeper.
  • The defenders are playing as defenders
  • They've clearly worked on their set pieces

Fair play to Wales. Had a good run in the last tournament and look like progressing again.

Turkey look to have shit the nest big time this tournament - they have 45 mins to grow some balls.
They were rank v Italy, i bet them at 11/5 thinking they would be right up for it today, not as yet.

Wasn't much between the teams except 2 goals and a shite performance from the keeper, right back, midfielders and striker eh Alky Steve?

Still stuck in his Kilmarnock losers mentality.

Back