Euro 2020 Turkey v Wales 5PM BBC

That's how you play as a smaller nation, with ambition and a willingness to win

Obviously it helps they have a player like Bale, but there's 10 other players out there that have proper attitude and mentality

Would not be surprised if they get a result vs Italy either

Clarke, take notes

Superb from the welsh and thoroughly deserved. The turks get what they deserve. Emptied the stadium quick sharp as well

That's how you play as a smaller nation, with ambition and a willingness to win

Obviously it helps they have a player like Bale, but there's 10 other players out there that have proper attitude and mentality

Clarke, take notes
Well said

Well in my adopted country. Played great for an hour then ran out of steam. Dead on their feet for the last twenty minutes and still managed to create chances. Marvellous what you can do when you go out and actually try to win a game.

Abysmal penalty from Bale right enough. Touch of the Rogics about it.

Well done Wales ! Thats what happens when you go on the pitch with an attitude to 'win' the game and not the Scotland attitude of 'don't lose' !
Absolutely and you play all your best performing players no bias against your better players on the bench

In about 40 seconds Robbie Savage is going to be absolutely delighted.

Nothing is worth that.
I turned it off just after their second goal. Wife came in cause she'd heard it in the next room, got me to turn it back on again saying why d'you turn it off?
Because of the way that tit Savage is behaving right now says me.
Don't let anyone say the English pundits are arrogant again!

An enjoyable match.
Well done Wales, intelligent play, creative and spirited.
A deserved victory.
In the knock out phase now surely.

I turned it off just after their second goal. Wife came in cause she'd heard it in the next room, got me to turn it back on again saying why d'you turn it off?
A welshman celebrating his team getting a great result. How dare he.

Rob and McFadden were tossing themselves off to nothing on Monday so it's just a guy who wants his country to win? even 5 minutes before the end, they were still expecting the great comeback when nothing had pointed to it

he's annoying but he just wants his country to win

How I like to remember Savage.
Getting lamped sparko in the melt by Sir David Hughes.

page56_hughes2.jpg

Well done Wales great performance and result , you couldn't see Scotland getting a result like that but we obviously don't have a Bale or a Ramsey but the rest of their team are mainly journeymen.

Even better the late goal got the first leg of my accy up just need a similar performance from Italy.

And another boost with it being on BBC we didn't need to suffer the whining, monotonous Fartson.

Back