Turnbull Blatantly Kicks Aberdeen Player Off The Ball... And Is Not Red Carded – Collum Decision Is Inexcusable

Did he not also miss a foul by mcgregor where he was the last man. Andy Walker mentioned it so it must have been bad
Hayes was running through on goal and McGregor made a fair rugby tackle.
There was nothing to see.

I'm here daydreaming of the day that after an incident like the Turnbull one, a player returns the favour there and then, right after the yellow card.
Turns to Collum after he is inevitably red carded and tells him he better consult with his assistants and 4th official, because he's not leaving the park until Turnbull sees red also.
And tell Collum that the whole of the UK will be talking about them both for the next month.
Ruining the bastards career.

We can dream.

Exactly mate.
The same way they thought Christie and McGregor would be their golden boys.
And look how that’s turned out for them.
This time last year Christie was being talked about being Scotland’s player of the year and every Scottish pundit was basically wanking over how good he was. I couldn’t see what the fuss was about then and this season has proved me right, does nothing in games that would cause any team to worry about him and I’m the same with Turnbull. He’s got the odd decent pass but I’ve yet to see a game he’s dominated from start to finish.

Just look at that.
The Aberdeen player has clearly stopped and appeals for a foul.
Turnbull then swipes the legs away from him from behind.
This is one sinister decision it really is.

That decision is ludicrous to the point of not even being funny. I'm sure whoever the new Compliant Officer will be dealing with this post haste.

Just look at that.
The Aberdeen player has clearly stopped and appeals for a foul.
Turnbull then swipes the legs away from him from behind.
This is one sinister decision it really is.
He gave the free kick for a pull by turnbull then mcgeouch stops and turnbull volley's him.

Had a look to see what bbc said in live match thread and didn't even mention it :D

If that was Alfie there would be quotes and all sorts on there.

Collum proved tonight how big a mentally challenged he is

That tackle from Turnbull after whistle has gone is a red card

He also allowed McGregor to push Hayes off the ball as last man and Collum ignored it too

Back