Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
8132TskvZtL.jpg

They obviously couldn't match his wage demands. Embarrassing for the filth. Although, nothing actually embarrasses them does it?

JMacca on here has been consistent throughout that the boy didn’t want to go to us or them, but England all along. He is close to things.
Will be interesting what the scums spin is.

@MichaelGannon
Following Following @MichaelGannon
More
Celtic have dropped their interest in David Turnbull. Deal WON’T be happening.
More to follow on @Record_Sport

6:35 PM - 18 Jun 2019

They’ve dropped their interest? As opposed to being rejected? Their unending capacity for lies would be almost admirable if we didn’t already know of the sinister and criminal planes consequences.

Does anybody still buy the swill they peddle?

Wonder where he’s off too. Saw rumours of Southampton monitoring him but Barnsley seem to be fronrunners although it’s fucking mental they can afford all that.

They’ve dropped their interest? As opposed to being rejected? Their unending capacity for lies would be almost admirable if we didn’t already know of the sinister and criminal planes consequences.

Does anybody still buy the swill they peddle?

We know one thing for certain here. THEY ARE FUCKING LUARS. They’ve proven it a few times recently.

Turnbull was supposed to be going in to sign and he was meeting Lennon on Sunday. Very strange.

And here was me thinking Turnbull knocked them back because they didn’t offer him the wages he wanted.....they really are the masters of deception
Honestly the next thing we will hear is it was a separate entity bidding for Turnbull and how could they be trying to buy players while they are away touring Japan

Their reputation has taken a monumental tanking over the last 6 months.

They’ll be back in for Aribo to save face and pander to the braindeed in the hope they can hijack the deal if he hasn’t turned them down already as rumoured.

if you are asking for the where’s, when’s etc I won’t tell you but he said it & I was present

Will happily tell admin

But to be honest doubt they will give a fck

Either take it or leave it, no offence bud :)
It’s now being widely reported that DT to Celtic is off...

The fact you’re quoted as saying “he’s showing off or being a loud mouth” I am actually not sure it was David Turnbull you were in the company of!? A quieter more modest young man you’ll not meet!

Fat Pete’s got the agenda out there already as he tries to desperately fan the flames here.

Celtic “drop their interest” despite them offering him the most amazingest, bestest, pyoor sensational deal just a matter of days ago.

He’s turned them down to go to Sheff Wed or somewhere like that.

GIRFUY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back