Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn the witch!...Have I taken this too far?

In all seriousness I think people shouldn't take everything so serious.

I'm a believer ID10

So - tonights ' celtic chiefs walk away' can tell was absolute utter BS. Celtic spin yet again. how bloody obvious....

Don’t think anyone has to explain or justify bits of information they provide on here. People can choose to believe it or not. Without people providing snippets it could get quite dull. Nobody is going to get everything right all the time though. If it’s not moaning about ex players it’s slaughtering folk for trying to give information they believe to be accurate.

Don’t think anyone has to explain or justify bits of information they provide on here. People can choose to believe it or not. Without people providing snippets it could get quite dull. Nobody is going to get everything right all the time though. If it’s not moaning about ex players it’s slaughtering folk for trying to give information they believe to be accurate.

I second this. It looks like the guys uncle really did say this though. Posting rumors and stuff you heard is what internet forums are for.

Celtic are (hilariously) trying to claim that they pulled out before then.

Will find out what really happened a think it went. mentally challengeds have bid accepted- Turnbull doesn’t really want to go there so is taking his time hoping for another team from down south to bid- Player hears Norwich are preparing a bid said bid is accepted-mentally challengeds pull out. Their bid got accepted a few days back surely the warning sign was there when he’s still not agreed a contract he’s coming from Motherwell and no Real Madrid not that hard to discuss a contract offer.

I’m surprised Turnbull was suddenly telling people out with his family that he was signing for them given that he’s kept his cards very close to his chest throughout all this.

He’s not even been speaking to his team mates about it.

I spoke to a first team player at Motherwell yesterday who said he’s keeping his cards close to his chest and not saying much.

The fact they wheeled their captain to come out yesterday shows how much they thought they had him.

Haha

Ha ha. Made the mongo out to be a complete dobber now

“Come to us to win trophies”

Makes them even more desperate to get signngs now Turnbull has got a better deal for himself

An EPL club v a paedo harbouring organisation - no wonder the young guy has gone down South

18bd2de78c24602b92226c80b759c0b7.png

I’m surprised Turnbull was suddenly telling people out with his family that he was signing for them given that he’s kept his cards very close to his chest throughout all this.

He’s not even been speaking to his team mates about it.

His agent is mental, definitely playing a dangerous game.

He must have known at least one other good offer was coming.

Just to throw out there.

When Neil Lennon was Hibs manager their ‘agent fees’ were much higher and sat on their own halfway between the dross and Rangers / Celtic.

Some agent that’s got him Celtic / Hibs players before will have seen the Turnbull fee / wages and sourced someone a wee bit cheaper with a nice fee for those involved to come.

Sweeping Statements Loyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back