Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well perhaps no more than 25 as we should be looking at reducing our average player age !

Why would we be looking at any player who has less than say five years of top input to the teaam.
Cause he’s gone down south, ripped up the EPL and could give something to the team...oh let me think, like Steven Davis!?

Cause he’s gone down south, ripped up the EPL and could give something to the team...oh let me think, like Steven Davis!?

SD has probably no more than 2 seasons maximum with us now in terms of being able to make any worthwhile contribution to the club !

We really need to be looking at signings who can contribute something to RFC now or soon and increasingly will continue to do so for a number of years ahead !

Just look at Mcginn none of us would’ve paid 2.5 for him at the time when we were linked with him and now he’s worth around £20m, sometimes these are the risks worth to take or else we could well regret it.
He wouldn't be worth £20m if he stayed in Scotland & went to us or them though. English leagues bump player values up easily

That hideous mug of Turnbull wouldn't be out of place in a Peasant shirt, tbh.
separated at birth

Phil-Jones-1116697.jpg

Had a look at his Wikipedia page, he was born on 10th July 1999.

We all know what happened exactly 10 years previous...

There is a thread on him on the Bournemouth site where a couple of Motherwell supporters are talking him up and saying he should go there ( probably the Eddie Howe factor ) and for 3 mill I suppose it's not a big gamble. But is he that good ( not that Bournemouth are interested anyway )? I only watch Rangers games so haven't seen much of him.

Is that really the best picture that exists of the kid?

He maybe needs the £20k/wk to get a girlfriend. Though, from what we seem to be seeing at present, he has a fairly admirable personality :)

There's a picture of him and his girlfriend on his twitter account! She's an absolute belter! So he's doing no bad for himself, on a few hundred quid a week!

There is a thread on him on the Bournemouth site where a couple of Motherwell supporters are talking him up and saying he should go there ( probably the Eddie Howe factor ) and for 3 mill I suppose it's not a big gamble. But is he that good ( not that Bournemouth are interested anyway )? I only watch Rangers games so haven't seen much of him.

He’s an excellent prospect (more so than Hastie by all accounts, who I’m delighted to have got btw). I’d have him in a heartbeat however not at that price. We can’t just throw £3m at a ‘gamble’ unfortunately.

Oh please do try. Kent knows exactly how that'd go down, who'd be coaching him, what it would do for his career and there's no way he'd sign.

So please try... It'll be hilarious!

Neil Lennon and the sexual abuse of young boys scandal will make it very hard for Celtic FC to sign anyone. In fact might want to re think the firing of the cleaning lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back