Turnbull of Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s now being widely reported that DT to Celtic is off...

The fact you’re quoted as saying “he’s showing off or being a loud mouth” I am actually not sure it was David Turnbull you were in the company of!? A quieter more modest young man you’ll not meet!

This 100%

They are paying Turnbull £20k a week, they have conceded after getting slapped by Aribo

Source is player himself which is why I posted he was signing earlier
768c95c52a46abbe9a84aa94e38dceeb.jpg

Wonder where he’s off too. Saw rumours of Southampton monitoring him but Barnsley seem to be fronrunners although it’s fucking mental they can afford all that.
Been taken over by Chinese consortium I think. But I don’t think he will go there.

Why are people paranoid about everything on here now? Everything’s a potential operation tango and now people worrying the tims will steal Aribo.

There’s literally no chance of him going to work with Lennon over Gerrard.

That wasn’t the full quote at all was it or how I said it but nevermind

I’m surprised it’s off, especially after his own admissions

But I’ll say what I said earlier before that even came out, believe me or not I don’t really mind, not going to argue about a non RFC thing as I don’t gaf to be honest

These things can fall at any time!
Wouldn’t be surprised if a better offer is now on the table and the player/agent started to delay

The fact you’re quoted as saying “he’s showing off or being a loud mouth” I am actually not sure it was David Turnbull you were in the company of!? A quieter more modest young man you’ll not meet!

Spot on, he’s one of the most grounded kids you’ll meet. Comes from a fantastic family.

And here was me thinking Turnbull knocked them back because they didn’t offer him the wages he wanted.....they really are the masters of deception
Honestly the next thing we will hear is it was a separate entity bidding for Turnbull and how could they be trying to buy players while they are away touring Japan

Funny :D:D

But if the ITK guys are right then he didn't even consider celtics offer first time round so hopefully good news for us I reckon the Tims will go for a big expensive statement signing now to try and save face hopefully it's an expensive dud
The fact of the matter is if they were to offer him significantly more money he'd more than likely sign for them. These are footballers we are talking about.

The alleged ITK guys knew f**k all about this deal.

Think if I remember right m8 somebody else replied to ID10s post about how Turnbull must have showing off and being a loud mouth if ID10 knew the boys wages.

I never claimed to know anything

I told you what he openly said

Now I couldn’t care less if you believe me but you are getting way over excited to try & have a pop at me

:D
Ok well I don't believe you. I very much doubt that Turnbull was flapping his gums telling folk he was going somewhere he wasn't, and I doubt he'd be telling folk how much he'd be getting paid.

Wonder what suddenly scuppered this? Turnbull actually read a bit of background on Celtic?
Bigger fish came in and blew Celtic’s £20k out the water?

I’m calling it first: Liverpool are signing him for a laugh and loaning him straight to us...

That wasn’t the full quote at all was it or how I said it but nevermind

I’m surprised it’s off, especially after his own admissions

But I’ll say what I said earlier before that even came out, believe me or not I don’t really mind, not going to argue about a non RFC thing as I don’t gaf to be honest

I wonder if the other young players have kicked off. Johnston and Christie have played their part, I doubt they are on £20k per week.

Wonder what suddenly scuppered this? Turnbull actually read a bit of background on Celtic?
Bigger fish came in and blew Celtic’s £20k out the water?

I’m calling it first: Liverpool are signing him for a laugh and loaning him straight to us...
Can’t believe it out already as it wasn’t to be announced until the 20th of June.

Weird, page upon page of people begging ID10 for info, he gives it and when a deal gets cancelled folk are on his back and it’s not even our deal! If his info wasn’t legit why would Celtic have made a statement at all? Some folk are fkn unreal, won’t stop you asking again though I’ll bet.

See if the boy supports Motherwell. Does nobody think he might just not want to play up here and money really doesn't come into it

LOOks to mr
I genuinely don’t care to be honest, it’s not us & it wasn’t itk info, the lad openly said it himself

Why people are gleefully having a pop is laughable now :D

Who cares?

ID, you’re taking a bit of a pounding here and it’s easy to say why.
Cynics will suggest you jumped on a ‘sure thing’ for ITK points and it’s blew up in your face.
I’m struggling to believe you somehow found yourself in the company of the man at centre of summers most talked about transfer so far, and within your earshot he discusses the wages on offer from Celtic. Flying in the face of people on here who know his personality and say he would never go such a thing.

Now I know you have previously said you don’t care, but it’s easy to see how’s people are doubting your version of events.

if you are asking for the where’s, when’s etc I won’t tell you but he said it & I was present

Will happily tell admin

But to be honest doubt they will give a fck

Either take it or leave it, no offence bud :)

I will leave it!!

Only kidding ID10, one of the very few who normally have very decent info on here

I had nothing to gain about talking about Turnbull bud & hadn’t before

I’m not ITK on this & don’t know the boy

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

I’ve no reason to lie, I simply passed on what the boy himself said

That’s it - I know nothing apart from boy saying himself

I’m sure those that know him will ask him & he will indeed confirm he was there

That’s it bud, don’t know him or aby details aside of that

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

I genuinely wish I hadn’t bothered my arse now :D

That will teach you:))

I had nothing to gain about talking about Turnbull bud & hadn’t before

I’m not ITK on this & don’t know the boy

However, yesterday he was in same place as me & I heard the disclosure, I’ll happily tell you that was in a Gym & he was talking to his mate who’s a life guard (now that’ll probably make it worse for me getting piss take)

I’ve no reason to lie, I simply passed on what the boy himself said

That’s it - I know nothing apart from boy saying himself

I’m sure those that know him will ask him & he will indeed confirm he was there

That’s it bud, don’t know him or aby details aside of that

Needjng to be itk about anything not including us is not my style & I’ve never done that here or anywhere else

Indeed a massive story I gave to admin about a certain situation would confirm that

I genuinely wish I hadn’t bothered my arse now :D

Fair enough mate,

What you’re getting now is probably due to your previous ‘itk’ successes re Rangers.

Admittedly it’s partly because of that I’m struggling to believe a well known itk Rangers blogger found himself smack bang within earshot of transfer/wage discussions of a player involving our biggest rivals.

That’s not to say it’s not true, it’s went very south for you and nobody will ever know for sure apart from you!
The pitfalls of passing on such info I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back