Turnbull's move to celtic could be off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timfool, will play a handfull of games for Celtic, spend 2 seasons on the bench then find himself on loan to a bottom half Championship team, before returning north to sign for Hibs, "career" over, the end.
Don't get all hung up about it, he's just luckier than he is skillful.

It's got Scoff Allan written all over it!

TLB has a decent track record with low-cost players, particularly those with whom he shares 'cultural' & behavioural characteristics. But I suspect you'll be proven correct on Hastie.

There is some hysterical pish in this thread I’m afraid, McGregor doesn’t speak to Lennon, they are firing all sorts of analysts and nutritionists and all the rest, they are cost cutting, the players don’t like Lennon, they are skint, it’s all about to implode etc.

Yet they are about to splash over 3 million on a player, they are bidding for another at 7 million?
Indeed. We need to hope their signings don’t work out but they are shopping at a different level to us for some of their signings.

Indeed. We need to hope their signings don’t work out but they are shopping at a different level to us for some of their signings.

Absolutely. I still feel more confident going into this season than I have for a long time but let’s not kid ourselves that they are going to rest on their laurels. I can still see a timplosion happening but we need to ensure the pressure is put in them from the offset.

Absolutely. I still feel more confident going into this season than I have for a long time but let’s not kid ourselves that they are going to rest on their laurels. I can still see a timplosion happening but we need to ensure the pressure is put in them from the offset.
Exactly. They will spend decent money. We need to hope they don’t make the CL and as you say, we need to start strongly and ramp up the pressure.

2m7z1w1.gif

Don't get the obsession with the McCann's on here.

Haven't they suffered enough?
They got the night on the lash they wanted, a good scran and millions of pounds.

Their daughter undoubtedly suffered, those horrible cunts deserve every bit of stick that comes their way and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back