Turnbull's move to celtic could be off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I've got the timeline of players signing wrong, but...

Surely you only sign after they pass a medical, not before? That means they had a Motherwell player sitting in a celtc at Parkhead

Or he’s signed pending medical result.

Failing a medical does not mean it’s over for Turnbull, it may be for The Mhanks but lots of footballers have failed medical and had very successful careers with other clubs.

All this whilst the Motherwell lad we signed sailed through his medical, has spoken of his delight at signing for Rangers, was seen in the gym whilst on his holidays and is now seen working his bollocks off in a professional, high intensity training camp in Portugal whilst forming a great bond with his team mates already.

Wish the bheasts nothing but pain, failure and every offender or person in the know, punished.
I’m nodding my head right this very minute...and smiling!!!!

Must be serious. Talking a dodgy ticker or a serious issue that can't be can't be cured.

That's the only reason why you would pull the plug on a 19 year old
Plastic surgery has come on leaps and bounds in recent times. I'm sure they can fix it or if they can't I'm sure Jim'll fix it.

As a player I couldn't really care if he signs for them or not. However, it's funny as %^*& watching the deal going to shit then back on. If he does sign eventually the fans are gonna fucking hate him. :))

giphy.gif
Brilliant just brilliant

Amateurs from the twitter nonsense when he went down to Norwich then taking him back,to the delayed medicals total mess .Just getting their excuses ready for 55 . Daily Rebel headline in March
"Rangers win league due to Turnbull wrecking Celtics pre season preperations"

A Celtic player with Rangers knee is my favourite kind of Celtic player so I hope he signs after another couple of weeks of twists and turns

Make no mistake here!

This is a PR bargaining tool Celtic have used against Motherwell.

There is no serious injury!

Its a minor hick up and its been leaked to force a better deal.

Motherwell should tell them to %^*& off! But will they?

They have turned the players head, released pictures of him in the celtic colours!

They have basically shat on Motherwell.

In other words the mentally challengeds are trying to get money off.
thats a pretty smart smart idea tbf, report back to club a certain thing that popped up in medical makes it a risky purchase and try and negotiate the deal again, deffo naw something you'd try and pull off for turnbull though lol

thats a pretty smart smart idea tbf, report back to club a certain thing that popped up in medical makes it a risky purchase and try and negotiate the deal again, deffo naw something you'd try and pull off for turnbull though lol

Surley the motherwell doctors would look at the scans aswell though

To me its a ploy by the scum to get the fee and wages down .
Only problem is with the logic they are using to get the fee down. With Tierneys medical history with his hips .Arsenal should drop their alleged 15 million bid to say £500,000 and pay him £500 a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back