Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

Everyone knows his name.

Let’s make a statement to every city, town and village that we are back.
Balloons, streamers, bunting anything that’s red, white and blue let’s get up the ladders and get them hung.
I want every man , woman and child who are not into football to ask . What are the balloons and all that for?
I want the sky to be lit up with fireworks and I want every man , woman and child who are not in to football to ask . What are the fireworks for ?
So on the night before we win the league from John o groats to Dumfries from Stornaway to Montrose and all across Scotland and anywhere else in the UK and the world let’s do it.
So even if you are the only bear in the street go out and do it for the Rangers .
I know where I live it’s going to look like the 12th July.

Last edited:
Back in 92 I was in Gothenburg for the Euros final. I commuted to the game from Copenhagen. This afforded me the luxury of seeing the victorious Danes parade their trophy.

I dreamt Rangers celebrated 55 just like the Danes. The Gers players were driven round the streets of Glasgow in a VW Beetle Camper van that had the roof ripped out. Everybody lined the route in their own cars.

In my dream, just like in 92, it's hilariously cheapskate and unplanned.

Given the last 12 months/9 seasons, the thought of sitting in my car waiting for a fleeting glimpse of Rangers' 55th Championship winning team seems as fantastic as it does weird and surreal.

FBS

Balloons, streamers, bunting anything that’s red, white and blue let’s get up the ladders and get them hung.
I want every man , woman and child who are not into football to ask . What are the balloons and all that for?
I want the sky to be lit up with fireworks and I want every man , woman and child who are not in to football to ask . What are the fireworks for ?
So on the night before we win the league from John o groats to Dumfries from Stornaway to Montrose and all across Scotland and anywhere else in the UK and the world let’s do it.
So even if you are the only bear in the street go out and do it for the Rangers .
Totally. I live in East Kilbride and me and my boys will help turn this town red white and fecking bkue

Trying to book the just us tims act for the Victory Club

I'm in, got the rest of my stuff today
#wellhouseloyal

Painting the kerbstones red,white and blue is good bet. Costs less than flying a UJ flag on a lampost for the council to take it away and you lose it aswell.

Someone should paint a shit load of kerbs in town and at well used points in the city red,white and blue. They do it in Northern Ireland.

Ho ho don't you worry I've got at least 60 odd bears in South Perthshire who are gonna light it up when we win the league.
Love Perthshire. Go up the hills with my mates there' now and again. Heartwarming to know there's plenty bears in a lovely part of the country. WATP.

Great idea,I’ve said before everyone should tie a scarf for that rat griffiths when the league is won.
I’d like to walk to work and see stuff dangling from bridges,fences,poles the lot
Let’s rub it right into those fuckpigs
I'm sure a firework display above the wee cretins house could be organised by the bears closeby to Bothwell?

Dependant of when we clinch it I may well be in the Governments London isolation hotel! Prior to leaving the rig I will be printing off as many Union Jacks and photos etc for my hotel room window along with my cargo ordered in and Spotify playlist at the ready. God forbid the poor bastard near my room as its going to be relentless!

I’m in - Kilwinning will be red white and blue.

Last edited:
Can't wait,received 55 flag today along with red,white,blue smoke bombs,balloons at the ready plus party pack of union Jack bunting and mini flags,wife is going mental but kids are taking an interest!

I’ve tried to get fireworks now from 2 companies, both refused as covid restrictions meant they were short staffed. I’m wondering if some bears want to lump money together to buy fireworks and split the postage cost, I deffo need a display out the back. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I live in a small village and there is one of those community face book groups who moan and greet about everything from dug shite, to kids playing fitbaw. If you hear a firework...I swear there's an 'oh those assholes, my poor wee dug/cat is petrified' post within 15 seconds.

Cannae wait to rile the feck out of the left footers.

Back