Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

Where from mate?

Got message saying I'll get them tomorrow

Get the work's floodlights off site for the weekend and use them to illuminate flags on buildings at night. Treat the bridges and your house to a light show as if it were Edinburgh Castle. For those who can't afford the fireworks get the powerful torches looked out (cheap on amazon), new batteries and send a searchlight sized beam into the sky. Maybe not cities, but in towns and villages you'll still light up the sky and see small pockets who are having a party in the distance. For those staying at home get outside in the dark, music on, chimnea on and you won't be cold even with an ice cold beer. If you haven't got a chimnea get an old washing machine drum and get a fire going in it. Get outside and party.

thought was funny on Amazon
505-F005-F-E5-E0-4643-874-D-06-C8440-E6-D26.jpg

Got message saying I'll get them tomorrow
They only have green ones left B-D

The minute we clinch 55 my Union Flag and Rangers scarf will be hanging from my Bedfordshire house front window until the season is over, with my big Rangers Badge Canvas in full view too.
Have a look over towards Aylesbury on trophy day.
The sky will be red white and blue during the day, and at night time it will be lit up like the sky over Baghdad! B-D B-D B-D

East Belfast is pretty staunch, so probably wont annoy too many apart from the posh egg chasing lovers, but my flag is in, the bunting is already up, balloons are ordered and the champagne is on ice.

I also think it will be this weekend if we beat Livvy tomorrow, and St Boo on Saturday, the mentally challengeds will chuck it agin the Arabs so we don't win it at the Chamber of Secrets.

BTW I don't care a jot!

#55incoming

& it’s on sale :))
As I’ve said on this thread previously, there a good bluenose on Facebook, selling fireworks half price, rutherglen , well worth checking him out. He apparently had something special being delivered tomorrow for sale! Needless to say, that’s where I’m heading tomorrow!

As I’ve said on this thread previously, there a good bluenose on Facebook, selling fireworks half price, rutherglen , well worth checking him out. He apparently had something special being delivered tomorrow for sale! Needless to say, that’s where I’m heading tomorrow!
Where’s the shop /unit just says farme loan road .

I have ordered from some place near Manchester who said delivery would take 3-4 working days from Monday but they couldn’t deliver rockets the big cakes only - delivery included in the price/free delivery.

Done through PayPal as well so a bit of protection.

When/if they come this week I’ll let you know they are fine to use mate, fingers crossed.
I'm hoping to get some fireworks this weekend m8,i live in larkfield up banffy lets know if your ok ,i can give you some of mine,can't wait to light this place up
WATP

Back