Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

I’ve tried to get fireworks now from 2 companies, both refused as covid restrictions meant they were short staffed. I’m wondering if some bears want to lump money together to buy fireworks and split the postage cost, I deffo need a display out the back. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I have ordered from some place near Manchester who said delivery would take 3-4 working days from Monday but they couldn’t deliver rockets the big cakes only - delivery included in the price/free delivery.

Done through PayPal as well so a bit of protection.

When/if they come this week I’ll let you know they are fine to use mate, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Rockets, smoke bombs and windows open with cultural music belting out, will be occurring in my little corner of the Mearns.

Judging by social media, it'll be happening all over our area.

Car procession up the Ayr Road, with horns blaring and scarves out the windows, looks to be planned too.

Red,white and blue buntings ready
Union flag buntings ready
Red,white and blue balloons ready
Just need a 55 flag.

I live in a small village and there is one of those community face book groups who moan and greet about everything from dug shite, to kids playing fitbaw. If you hear a firework...I swear there's an 'oh those assholes, my poor wee dug/cat is petrified' post within 15 seconds.

Cannae wait to rile the feck out of the left footers.
Exact same here.

They’re going to think its world war 3 here with what we have planned.

Is this planned for the day the league is won or the day we get presented the trophy ?

I think people will let the fireworks off on the day we clinch the league

Seen loads of people got special plans to decorate local areas with UJ’s and bunting and banners and the fireworks

It’s going to be awesome

Was in Spain when they won in the semi final of the World Cup and the whole place was going mental, cars all beeping their horns, flying flags and scarfs. Gutted I came back day of the final so missed even bigger celebrations.

Definitely need something similar the day the trophy is won and again last game of the season.

Is this planned for the day the league is won or the day we get presented the trophy ?

Seen loads of people got special plans to decorate local areas with UJ’s and bunting and banners and the fireworks

It’s going to be awesome
Both

I was saying to a fellow poster earlier, initially, I was just wanting a few rockets......that is until I seen this.

Need some way of hiding it from the wife. Think I’ll go the “its for the kids route!”

Let’s make a statement to every city, town and village that we are back.
Balloons, streamers, bunting anything that’s red, white and blue let’s get up the ladders and get them hung.
I want every man , woman and child who are not into football to ask . What are the balloons and all that for?
I want the sky to be lit up with fireworks and I want every man , woman and child who are not in to football to ask . What are the fireworks for ?
So on the night before we win the league from John o groats to Dumfries from Stornaway to Montrose and all across Scotland and anywhere else in the UK and the world let’s do it.
So even if you are the only bear in the street go out and do it for the Rangers .
I know where I live it’s going to look like the 12th July.
Was the plan not 9.55 on day we win title....for fireworks and smoke bombs?

Let’s make a statement to every city, town and village that we are back.
Balloons, streamers, bunting anything that’s red, white and blue let’s get up the ladders and get them hung.
I want every man , woman and child who are not into football to ask . What are the balloons and all that for?
I want the sky to be lit up with fireworks and I want every man , woman and child who are not in to football to ask . What are the fireworks for ?
So on the night before we win the league from John o groats to Dumfries from Stornaway to Montrose and all across Scotland and anywhere else in the UK and the world let’s do it.
So even if you are the only bear in the street go out and do it for the Rangers .
I know where I live it’s going to look like the 12th July.
Port Glasgow will be red white and blue counts us in

WATP

This should be a coordinated event with fireworks . So everyone will know what this means . Has the time been agreed for 9.55 pm ?

Rockets, smoke bombs and windows open with cultural music belting out, will be occurring in my little corner of the Mearns.

Judging by social media, it'll be happening all over our area.

Car procession up the Ayr Road, with horns blaring and scarves out the windows, looks to be planned too.
Brilliant idea hope to see fireworks over Rouken glen sky
im going to dye my hair blue
Sainsbury's have at 4 pounds electric blue
must cover up septic sticker on road
sign on stewarton road

Red white and blue kerbs are an absolute must, i asked the question before but can the fans not fork out for advertising space on the big billboards dotted around the country with nothing on it but a gig blue 55 with the rangers logo on it, i don't want anyone safe from it....get it on buses too so any mentally challengeds in a first floor flat can see it on any double deckers driving past B-)

I was saying to a fellow poster earlier, initially, I was just wanting a few rockets......that is until I seen this.

Need some way of hiding it from the wife. Think I’ll go the “its for the kids route!”
Where the %^*& do you get that! I need to get my finger out

It’s going to be awesome
No George Square?

Plan to do both.

Back