Turning the streets red, white and blue for 55.

A simple wee idea for anyone struggling for outside decor.

a large torch and cut out 55 on a piece of cardboard which fits the “beam” end of the torch, presto you have a 55 projector to stick in the garden and project on your house/building

Gutted my smoke bombs not coming until next week! Ordered on Monday so thought they’d be here. Oh well suppose will keep for trophy day. I’ve got balloons, bunting, blue “5” sparklers and confetti. Prob be the lone fan in my area being surrounded by Killie fans! Lol!!

Hi m8 I'm hoping to get some tomorrow don't know what as my daughter getting them for me ,you are welcome to have some as i live up banff rd
WATP

Thanks for the offer mate I really appreciate that but I’m sure we have enough for a small display 3 decent sized cakes a box of rockets and 3 big rockets.

Me and a few pals ended up chipping in and got £300 worth mate.

Won’t be spectacular there’s people who have spent thousands! But you’ll hear them going off down loyalist Berwick once it’s official and starts to get dark.

Was it you that had the Stevie G cardboard cut out at your front window on Banff road last week lol?

Thanks for the offer mate I really appreciate that but I’m sure we have enough for a small display 3 decent sized cakes a box of rockets and 3 big rockets.

Me and a few pals ended up chipping in and got £300 worth mate.

Won’t be spectacular there’s people who have spent thousands! But you’ll hear them going off down loyalist Berwick once it’s official and starts to get dark.

Was it you that had the Stevie G cardboard cut out at your front window on Banff road last week lol?
Great m8 you all hv a good night
WATP

Dunno if I should blow the bloons up today and decorate my gaff in my bunting or wait.

Would feel stupid having to take it all back down if we don't win it this weekend. Lol

When we win tomorrow get them up mate.

Better off safe than sorry, loud and proud with the party tunes as well I hope.

So what is the plan? If Rangers pump St mirren and the tramps don't beat utd, is it full party mode immediately after their final whistle?

Or is there an agreed time for a worldwide firework party?

Im lovin' those, any idea where to buy pronto?
Lots of online options from marine suppliers mate, wee word of caution, these are designed to be used at sea/on water so come down lit. High risk of torching some poor bassa’s house or setting a forest fire o_O

Gutted that it's sold out. Perfect colours too.
I trawled long and hard to find one without any green in it.... Hey its worth phoning them if you haven't , I thought it was sold out too, just went along on the off chance , Think he said he had one or two left.

Lots of online options from marine suppliers mate, wee word of caution, these are designed to be used at sea/on water so come down lit. High risk of torching some poor bassa’s house or setting a forest fire o_O
Yeah, I think i'll possibly leave that one well alone, knowing my luck B-D

Can’t blame any bears bursting with anticipating of winning the league Christ it’s been a long time coming,The celebrations will be epic but would like to keep the best for the day they hand over the trophy,Last game of the season Paisley Road,Ibrox and the surrounding area should be bouncing and decked out in Red,White and Blue,A day when we can all celebrate together fans and players.

55 Champions flag arrived today. The minute we clinch the title it will be hanging out my front window with Rangers scarf and Union flag too in Loyalist Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire. 10 years of hurt will be exploded around the world. RTID

Back