TV aff straight to bed

chickenhawk

As soon as the last pen went in TV was off and straight to bed, couldn't watch them celebrating it was gutting.

What was the mood of the players like, what did Gio say, who looked most gutted?

I didn't even put the TV on this morning. If have put my foot through it if I saw Dan Walkers big stupid smarmy face.

Likewise turned it off and dont intend to ever watch it again.
Don't think I will either.
Bad for us but the players having to pick themselves up for the Scottish Cup is tough for them.
I remember after losing in Manchester some of the players could barely raise a smile lifting the Scottish cup a week later

I just got up from my seat and went to bed, think the wife was a bit surprised.
Up this morning, no news on, sky movies and Netflix for me.
We go again Saturday

So sad it was a rollercoaster ride torture at times but proud and frustrated at same mistakes at the back costing us dearly!

I switched off as soon as the last pen went in but this morning i feel a bit guilty as when I was in Manchester I stayed to give the players my support and even along with the vast majority of the rangers support applauded zenit when they were presented with the trophy.

I had a beer to finish and just watched what could have been.

Just felt AM might have pulled a couple of saves off.

Toss of a coin, its luck.

Watched our team collect their medals then switched off and took the dog out for a half hour walk. I had to wake him up and he was thinking "wtf", but if I'm miserable he can bloody well join me.

i knew it was done as soon as Ramsay's penalty hit Trapp's legs but i needed to see it all.

Back