TV for Saturday - Will Sky still take us?

Yorkhill_True_Blues

It's not ideal for those going through without, as will be very little options.

I see they have 2 channels covered for final scottish games but not sure how that works given no big ending so to speak.

Anyone any idea.

Cheers.

They will see how tonight goes maybe as, as mental as it is, if Killie win tonight, we'd have to take Saturdays game properly serious. Which is a ridiculous thought.

They will see how tonight goes maybe as, as mental as it is, if Killie win tonight, we'd have to take Saturdays game properly serious. Which is a ridiculous thought.

Aye thats the only way but even with them winning tonight. With viewing figures. Would they look to wack us on 1 and them on another. There is no other games on.

Would only be if Killie win which if it happens makes those 2 goals conceeded last night even more infuriating.

As good as Killie have been against them this season, I don't see them getting anything tonight and Sky won't have a dilemma come the weekend.

Would only be if Killie win which if it happens makes those 2 goals conceeded last night even more infuriating.

As good as Killie have been against them this season, I don't see them getting anything tonight and Sky won't have a dilemma come the weekend.
If the unthinkable happened. Killie beat them 2-0 and we beat hearts, st Mirren manage a last gasp winner would it be the best title win ever.

I think it surpass anything before. It’s very unlikely but just imagine the timplosion. I can only dream

it'll be like Hearts all over again
"they've beaten them twice - can again"

=> lose early goal and thats that

If the unthinkable happened. Killie beat them 2-0 and we beat hearts, st Mirren manage a last gasp winner would it be the best title win ever.

I think it surpass anything before. It’s very unlikely but just imagine the timplosion. I can only dream
Mate I get where you're coming from and I'm the most optimistic fan going but a dream is all it will be I'm afraid.

I hope I'm wrong.

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility Kilmarnock could win tonight - that ludicrous pitch makes anything possible.

However I can’t say I find the prospect as titillating as others. If i see they’ve lost when I check about 10pm it will largely be “meh”

I’d settle for a few nasty injuries though

It's not drastically different to the Helicopter Sunday season tbf. They won the old firm game them lost 2 of their remaining games.

It's absolutely not happening this time though. But its not a million miles away from that one time before.

Aye hopefully McInnes will have a 'You chunts ain't clinching a league title here' mindset and his team kick them up and down Rugby Park, which then leads to squeaky bum time on Saturday. So Sky showing both games in tandem would be box office viewing.
Ok they are at home no doubt with a pet ref/VAR team but remember Fir Park.

Aye hopefully McInnes will have a 'You chunts ain't clinching a league title here' mindset and his team kick them up and down Rugby Park, which then leads to squeaky bum time on Saturday. So Sky showing both games in tandem would be box office viewing.
Ok they are at home no doubt with a pet ref/VAR team but remember Fir Park.
This aged well. Sakes.

Followed that link to the Hearts TV page....only reference is to " audio" of the game rather than TV coverage.....unless I've misread it.
@brs1960

They must change it as when I checked it showed live video

Guessing Hearts have already shown their 5 PPV games within the UK

Back