Tweet By Rangers Charity; Vile Responses From Celtic Supporters

You really think the type of people that post that kind of muck would care if Rangers told them off for it? They would love it.
I’m with you here.
It’d be a badge of honour for these scum and we’d be dragging ourselves into an “argument” with Neanderthals.

I just find their mentality very very weird. I detest Aberdeen and Celtic with a passion, but if something similar happened to a group of their supporters, I wouldn’t dream of trying to use it to score cheap points. I’d like to think that I would call anyone out if they did try. They’re probably the type of “supporters” who don’t go to Pittodrie or Parkhead, just sit around all day with Rangers on the brain. Hope the club calls this out.
Most of them will have season tickets. Don't kid yourself on.

Last edited:
I’m with you here.
It’d be a badge of honour for these scum and we’d be dragging ourselves into an “argument” with Neanderthals.
I can concur as well regarding Rangers saying anything, but “friendly” politicians like Murdo Fraser should comment and stand back to wait and see if any Holyrood colleagues follow suit.

Check the Quoted Tweet responses

04-D22-ED4-0-B24-4-BC3-BDDC-2-B6-BC71-A92-C0.png

D9-A01-B17-CC94-4-ED7-87-D8-2-AE6-D035-E19-D.png

Yeah I think I’m having issues on this forum. I don’t see a quoted tweet & a few other threads I don’t seem to see pictures others are posting.

Must be something in safari settings

It’s a good lesson. Keep your hideous views to yourself if you have them. Don’t think you’re being smart by penning some nasty quip. All it does is reflect horribly on your own club and support.

Until the club start calling this out nothing will happen.

Correct.

Our directors really do have a duty to use their unique position of privilege and access to the UK media to call these sickening incidents out. Fans can’t do it. It needs to be them.

Yeah I think I’m having issues on this forum. I don’t see a quoted tweet & a few other threads I don’t seem to see pictures others are posting.

Must be something in safari settings

I used to have problems like this until somebody recommended downloading the Brave browser.

It stops pop ups and I think incorporates a built in VPN although can’t be sure about that last point.

Anyway, I now have flawless enjoyment of this forum on iPhone and iPad.

I wonder how many of these bigoted enablers are teachers, managers, lawyers, journalists, etc

These aren't just low IQ, uneducated shits. This is standard behaviour for them

The club should limit replies on things like this.
Imagine reply bombing a charity tweet with tribal pish, and with no intent to support the cause. The beasts claim to be proud of their charitable origins, but in truth they don't give a shit. Anything with the word Rangers in it triggers their tribal pathological retaliations. They are among the most awful demented supports in the world.

You really think the type of people that post that kind of muck would care if Rangers told them off for it? They would love it.

I don't care about what they think Tags, but we continue to be walked all over whereas the other side of the coin see's our support and club being dragged over the coals. Sometimes for things that didn't even happen.

The club should be getting with MP's and police and at least attempting to make a difference and getting some of these folk charged.

Correct.

Our directors really do have a duty to use their unique position of privilege and access to the UK media to call these sickening incidents out. Fans can’t do it. It needs to be them.

Even if we as fans could, we all know the majority would back down. As a support base we have no backbone, they, on the other hand are more than happy to take up the fight. Many among us have a why bother approach while being happy to criticise our own at every turn.

Just look at the H&H nonsense, a couple of weeks of bravado and back slapping and back to the same old.

It’s a minefield for the club, I suspect we would be shown all the vile stuff posted by some of our supporters.
its a Pandora’s box
I think this is it in a nutshell. We have more than our own fair share of idiots and media / politicians etc that are only too willing to claim hypocrisy. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t.

I have mates down here who purport to be fans of FC Saville (usually for family reasons) who laughingly call ME a bigot for supporting Rangers! When I point out the the sickening chants, historic sexual abuse and general traitorous, anti-British nature of the brand, they look at me like I've been sniffing glue; totally clueless.

I hope you're showing them things like the OP has posted then mate to show them what they are fans of ?

Had a brief look at some of the replies - mist of them are trying to be “clever” with “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” replies that won’t land them in bother. “I’m saying nothing” with smiling emojis seems to be the order of the day.

They really are the lowest of the low. Bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist, amoral, ignorant, intolerant virtue-signalling paedophile-enabling obsessives, every single one.
They are good at "saying nothing".

I don't care about what they think Tags, but we continue to be walked all over whereas the other side of the coin see's our support and club being dragged over the coals. Sometimes for things that didn't even happen.

The club should be getting with MP's and police and at least attempting to make a difference and getting some of these folk charged.

Fair do's I totally get what you're saying.

As someone mentioned above this is the only tragedy that seems to be fair game to mock, it's a disgrace really.

Even if we as fans could, we all know the majority would back down. As a support base we have no backbone, they, on the other hand are more than happy to take up the fight. Many among us have a why bother approach while being happy to criticise our own at every turn.

Just look at the H&H nonsense, a couple of weeks of bravado and back slapping and back to the same old.
Quite remarkable,the rotten mob are caught being despicable bastards and you and others turn it into a Rangers board bashing and stating "as a support we have no backbone?" Unbelievable.

Had a brief look at some of the replies - mist of them are trying to be “clever” with “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” replies that won’t land them in bother. “I’m saying nothing” with smiling emojis seems to be the order of the day.

They really are the lowest of the low. Bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist, amoral, ignorant, intolerant virtue-signalling paedophile-enabling obsessives, every single one.
That's them in a nutshell.

Dreggs of society on that thread, some of the comments are utterly disgusting. Fans of Celitc Hibs and Aberdeen come as no suprise absoloute vermin.

I hope you're showing them things like the OP has posted then mate to show them what they are fans of ?
Yip, fans of other teams down south have absolutely no idea of what they have covered up and how bitter they are. I discussed with a Forest supporter when in The Maldives last November and was speaking to a Liverpool fan from Exeter in the pool here in Cyprus the other day. Both of them had no idea about the historic sex abuse and seemed to be shocked that this wasn't out in the real mainstream media. They probably still think it isn't true.

It’s a minefield for the club, I suspect we would be shown all the vile stuff posted by some of our supporters.
its a Pandora’s box
Let's have it then.

Because as it stands, we only ever see one side anyway.

I don't know any Rangers fan who wouldn't want that level playing field.

They're getting worse by the day and as a support they've went back the way big time , but they know fine well they've got virtually all of the scumbag media protecting them.

I hate their club but I've never once thought about mocking the deaths of their ex players, managers or celebrity fans and supporters.

Why would I ?

It's quite simply sickening tbh. :mad:

Death to anyone that is not a Celtic supporter - that’s their continual theme:

Ibrox disaster
Bobby McKean
Jewish people
Davie Cooper
Any royal family
Nacho Novo
Protestants
Orange order
Fernando
Walter Smith
Jimmy Bell
Andy Goram

Social media is an open forum for scum , tramps and vagrants.

Unfortunately, we get all three from the manky side.

Part of life now, which is why i only stick to FF.

I would get a knock at the door if i read all of the nonsence on twitter or facebook and replied to those looking to be keyboard hardmen.

Just not for me.

Back