Tweet By Rangers Charity; Vile Responses From Celtic Supporters

Tormusk1872

This ‘Rangers Charity‘ tweet has been bombarded with sickening responses from Celtic supporters, fxcking vile. I wonder if the Press will react to this?

AEAD067-C-A05-B-4635-A220-F54-B00-BC166-E.png

Exactly as KuwaitBear says. The club need to take a lead here.

I'm not going to have a look as It's pretty obvious what they will be referring to.

SCUM from cradle to grave.

I'm generally not into the club making statements about SCUM but they MUST here.

Last edited:
Had a brief look at some of the replies - mist of them are trying to be “clever” with “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” replies that won’t land them in bother. “I’m saying nothing” with smiling emojis seems to be the order of the day.

They really are the lowest of the low. Bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist, amoral, ignorant, intolerant virtue-signalling paedophile-enabling obsessives, every single one.

Had a brief look at some of the replies - mist of them are trying to be “clever” with “nudge, nudge, wink, wink” replies that won’t land them in bother. “I’m saying nothing” with smiling emojis seems to be the order of the day.

They really are the lowest of the low. Bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist, amoral, ignorant, intolerant virtue-signalling paedophile-enabling obsessives, every single one.
Don’t hold back mate.
Brilliant.

The blatant ones will come as they try to outdo each other. Probably tonight when pissed.

I just find their mentality very very weird. I detest Aberdeen and Celtic with a passion, but if something similar happened to a group of their supporters, I wouldn’t dream of trying to use it to score cheap points. I’d like to think that I would call anyone out if they did try. They’re probably the type of “supporters” who don’t go to Pittodrie or Parkhead, just sit around all day with Rangers on the brain. Hope the club calls this out.

Scum will be scum.

These bigoted, racist scum rat bastarding cunts will die bitter and rabid, just as they were born. Their final thoughts in death will not be of their own club, nor of anything positive in their lives, but it will be Rangers.

They will be hateful and scummy till the end of their horrible useless and disgusting little lives.

It’ll usually be the wee pricks who couldn’t fight their way out of a queue who make the vile comments. Would love to see one of them say it in public with 10-15 burly Rangers fans around them. Little cunts.

Scum will be scum.

These bigoted, racist scum rat bastarding cunts will die bitter and rabid, just as they were born. Their final thoughts in death will not be of their own club, nor of anything positive in their lives, but it will be Rangers.

They will be hateful and scummy till the end of their horrible useless and disgusting little lives.

It’ll usually be the wee pricks who couldn’t fight their way out of a queue who make the vile comments. Would love to see one of them say it in public with 10-15 burly Rangers fans around them. Little cunts.
That scum are lower than a snakes belly

I’ve used a word on here that is in the English Dictionary, yet we police ourselves and it’s not allowed on here now, it sums them up as F******S.

Social media attracts disgusting and vile people. The mentality to comment on a charity tweet with vile comments says it all about these fans.

I don't think we should show the replies, it will just encourage them, and give them the attention they crave.
I wasn’t going to show any, see OP.

But Captain Bun asked what tweet I was talking about as there were no vile comments! That’s why I copied a few just in case Rangers Charity take their original tweet down.

These people follow a cult which has normalised the sexual abuse of kids worldwide on a grand scale. They still roll up to the chapel and support that institution.
Their club has been mired in the same paedophilia for decades, and they still roll up and support that institution.
Not normal behaviour. Hence, I expect them to act like vermin. If you don't walk away from those institutions mentioned, you're for the watching.

Crazy how many of them have their accounts hacked when the Police chap at their door, the thing that gets me is the disgusting history of the vile club they worship, they turn a blind eye to it all, in their eyes nothing happened, its all fairytales, its all made up etc etc. They counter every accusation with deflection and have done for the last 4/5 decades.
When the club itself hides such disgusting abhorrent crimes against children within their own club who is really surprised when their fans dish out the vile online abuse, its all they know. 60,000 fans at their home games and not one neck can be marked with a blow torch. Never trust an enabler and never engage with them. That being said now is the time for our club to step up and call it out, if the shoe was on the other foot that would be front page news this morning and arrests would already been made.

I wasn’t going to show any, see OP.

But Captain Bun asked what tweet I was talking about as there were no vile comments! That’s why I copied a few just in case Rangers Charity take their original tweet down.
I had thought about posting the link to the tweet, but had second thoughts. It's a shame that something like a charity, which benefits society and individuals, and is a positive thing, is used as a vehicle for individuals to spread their hatred.

I have mates down here who purport to be fans of FC Saville (usually for family reasons) who laughingly call ME a bigot for supporting Rangers! When I point out the the sickening chants, historic sexual abuse and general traitorous, anti-British nature of the brand, they look at me like I've been sniffing glue; totally clueless.

Dirty lowlife rabid reptile f*cks, the lot of them, mocking deaths of supporters that include children is utterly abhorrent, their lives must be so empty and pathetic they feel the need to do sh*t like this.

It saddens me that they exist on inhaling oxygen.

I really do wish they'd consider switching to exhaust fumes.

It shouldn't be too hard... Just remember their tamperfering auld man's nightly "Rituals" and let the memories flood back, then the sadness creep in.

Exactly as KuwaitBear says. The club need to take a lead here.

I'm not going to have a look as It's pretty obvious what they will be referring to.

SCUM from cradle to grave.

I'm generally not into the club making statements about SCUM but they MUST here.
It’s a minefield for the club, I suspect we would be shown all the vile stuff posted by some of our supporters.
its a Pandora’s box

Welcome to Scotland where bigotry and sectarianism is allowed to run rife so long as it's towards protestants and Rangers fans.

If this was in England and it was aimed towards the Busby babes the media would be all over it calling out the perpetrators.

What can we expect though as they tramps ran riot in Glasgow city centre and damaged a listed building without any consequences.

That's kind of backing my point, we might think it will embarrass these folk, it's the opposite for me, I wouldn't give the human garbage the oxygen they crave.

Do you think they should be allowed to or continue to sing the song they have done lately with impunity ?

What do you think will stop it? Their own moral compass ?

Nothing is off limits for that filth but then we already knew that
Their continued scummy behaviour isn't something the club should have to deal with but politicians and senior police should be pushing each other out the way to get in front of the cameras to condemn it
Week after week the club and support are continuously under attack and they are getting bolder and bolder because there is zero consequences

Back