Tweet By Rangers Charity; Vile Responses From Celtic Supporters

This one needs some righteous retribution, scumbag.
He needs a couple of weeks on intensive care. Might be harsh to some, but that's the only thing they understand.

Statements will make not one bit of difference. Let's have a one off game at parkhead with 20,000 of us there and allow us the long walk down London rd to the city centre.

I might be mistaken, but I get the impression you don't like them!
There’s not much to like mate is there?

Despite what Rangers supporters may feel towards other clubs fans due to events in 2012, and I understand that, but there is a wider moral issue involved when it comes to these bastards. They are mocking real people who really lost their lives. Real families who really suffered. Yet all the suffering their establishment has inflicted on dozens and dozens of children for over 50 years is ‘sweep sweep’ and they have the audacity to be offended by anything and everyone.

There’s not much to like mate is there?

Despite what Rangers supporters may feel towards other clubs fans due to events in 2012, and I understand that, but there is a wider moral issue involved when it comes to these bastards. They are mocking real people who really lost their lives. Real families who really suffered. Yet all the suffering their establishment has inflicted on dozens and dozens of children for over 50 years is ‘sweep sweep’ and they have the audacity to be offended by anything and everyone.
You are spot on in your assessment.

I realise fans of other clubs hate us. That to me is part of the game, I understand that. Like you said, their fans have taken that rivalry and bitterness to a new low.

It is a game to you and me. Not important in the grand scheme of life.

You are spot on in your assessment.

I realise fans of other clubs hate us. That to me is part of the game, I understand that. Like you said, their fans have taken that rivalry and bitterness to a new low.

It is a game to you and me. Not important in the grand scheme of life.
100% mate. These people have no shame.

Yip, fans of other teams down south have absolutely no idea of what they have covered up and how bitter they are. I discussed with a Forest supporter when in The Maldives last November and was speaking to a Liverpool fan from Exeter in the pool here in Cyprus the other day. Both of them had no idea about the historic sex abuse and seemed to be shocked that this wasn't out in the real mainstream media. They probably still think it isn't true.

Just out of interest. How do you steer the conversation around to historic child abuse at Celtic while on holiday?

Just be blunt about it, I have asked them before “how can you support a team that have abused so many and covered it up over the years, it’s like backing Rolf Harris and saville” you never get a reasoned response back though.
Just out of interest. How do you steer the conversation around to historic child abuse at Celtic while on holiday?

When will Rangers start publicly highlighting these things.
Guaranteed they'd have been all over it.
They would have this as a story on sky sports news.

Both guys that I got chatting to, brought up the subject of which team they generaly followed, when looking at scores from Scotland. They both said ours and primarily because of the whole British thing and the conversation went full circle through the whole indy situation and the likes of the SNP and asked how I felt about both. It then led to the scenario of me mentioning how they (SNP) were reluctant to launch any inquiry into the child abuse at CFC, for the sake of some core votes.

Celtic trolls mock Ibrox disaster in response to Rangers charity stair-climbing challenge
A number of individuals made disgraceful comments on social media about the 1971 tragedy that claimed 66 lives after the official Rangers FC charity launched the 'Bears up the Stairs' event

BY BEN BORLAND
16:04, 14 AUG 2022
0_GL1306357.jpg
Stairway 13 in the aftermath of the tragedy
Celtic trolls on social media have been roundly condemned for making sick comments about the Ibrox disaster.

Some 66 people died and more than 200 were injured in a crush in Stairway 13 at Ibrox after an Old Firm match on January 2, 1971. It remains the worst tragedy in Scottish football and was the worst in the UK until Hillsborough in 1989.

The trolls struck after the Rangers Charity Foundation announced plans for a 'Bears up the Stairs' charity stair-climbing challenge at Ibrox next month.

READ MORE: 'Repellent' Super Trouper chant by mindless Celtic minority under fire from club's own fans

A tweet from the charity on August 11 saw a number of responses which made direct reference to the tragedy, while others appeared to be clearly alluding to it.

'Fairhill Bhoy' said: "Mind you don't get pushed", while 'Allyhannah' said: "I'm not mentioning rangers and stairs" followed by several laughing emojis.

One anonymous troll - whose account is littered with Old Firm jibes - said: "Hopefully a repeat of the last time stairs were trending at Ibrox."

CONTINUE READING

MORE ON
Rangers FCCeltic FCIbrox StadiumCharity

Celtic trolls mock Ibrox disaster in response to Rangers charity stair-climbing challenge
A number of individuals made disgraceful comments on social media about the 1971 tragedy that claimed 66 lives after the official Rangers FC charity launched the 'Bears up the Stairs' event

BY BEN BORLAND
16:04, 14 AUG 2022
0_GL1306357.jpg
Stairway 13 in the aftermath of the tragedy
Celtic trolls on social media have been roundly condemned for making sick comments about the Ibrox disaster.

Some 66 people died and more than 200 were injured in a crush in Stairway 13 at Ibrox after an Old Firm match on January 2, 1971. It remains the worst tragedy in Scottish football and was the worst in the UK until Hillsborough in 1989.

The trolls struck after the Rangers Charity Foundation announced plans for a 'Bears up the Stairs' charity stair-climbing challenge at Ibrox next month.

READ MORE: 'Repellent' Super Trouper chant by mindless Celtic minority under fire from club's own fans

A tweet from the charity on August 11 saw a number of responses which made direct reference to the tragedy, while others appeared to be clearly alluding to it.

'Fairhill Bhoy' said: "Mind you don't get pushed", while 'Allyhannah' said: "I'm not mentioning rangers and stairs" followed by several laughing emojis.

One anonymous troll - whose account is littered with Old Firm jibes - said: "Hopefully a repeat of the last time stairs were trending at Ibrox."

CONTINUE READING

MORE ON
Rangers FCCeltic FCIbrox StadiumCharity
Anybody get the link to work and give them the hits, cheers.

They raped and sexually abused little boys.Their vile club still go down the separate entity road.
Let them say what they want because nothing our club does will ever reach the sordid depths that those animals sank to

This ‘Rangers Charity‘ tweet has been bombarded with sickening responses from Celtic supporters, fxcking vile. I wonder if the Press will react to this?

AEAD067-C-A05-B-4635-A220-F54-B00-BC166-E.png

Ben Borland from the Scottish Daily Express called them out after Ross County. Maybe worth contacting him to see if he is interested in a follow up. This + their sectarian chanting at Rugby park today would be a good follow up piece.

It's him it wrote this mate.

Thanks mate, never knew that, good to know.

He should be a go to reporter for any instances where their scum step out of line like their chants today at Rugby Park.

Maybe he can be persuaded to contact big mouth MSPs if he hasn't already.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-trolls-mock-Ibrox-disaster-27737747

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-trolls-mock-Ibrox-disaster-27737747

I copied and pasted your link but it didn’t work. Try this one

They know they have the backing of the people who run this country that’s why they don’t think twice about posting vile stuff on social media, and singing vile songs.

Bumped into some fat lady's front bottom sporting an FC Saville top earlier in Dubrovnik who made some disparaging comment to my fucking 10yo daughter about her 'Gers top...and then apologised when he saw me the nonce-enabling sh!tcûnt!

I used to have problems like this until somebody recommended downloading the Brave browser.

It stops pop ups and I think incorporates a built in VPN although can’t be sure about that last point.

Anyway, I now have flawless enjoyment of this forum on iPhone and iPad.
Someone on here also recommended Brave browser to me, It’s been a godsend as the forum was practically unusable while I was browsing on Safari.

It won’t link in Opera which is where I am on this forum on currently but opens up in Safari for me.

Last edited:
Back