Twickenham

Used to drink in Twickenham many years ago but there wasn't any sort of sports bars there, may have changed. If you don't have any luck there try Richmond which is only 10 minutes away on the bus. But in both these places the pubs are more or less set in a small area around the town centres.

Any one know or any bear friendly pubs that will show the game today before the rugby around Twickenham?

Not just go anywhere and VPN rangers TV?

I’d suspect anywhere around Twickers will, naturally, be showing Wales v Ireland and reluctant to show the visit of the Staggies to the home of The Famous.

A bit off topic but what a stadium old Twickers looks to be these days. I can remember it was four stands all similar to our main stand before the club deck was added, no idea if it was originally an Archibald Leitch design, but they’ve gradually turned it into an outstanding modern arena.
It must be the best in the UK and I’d love to see it filled with passionate football fans rather than boorish middle class twats singing about chariots and Jerusalem.

Back