Twitter I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd

I’ve deleted all my social media recently and don’t miss it one iota. Shoulda done it ages ago

I done exactly the same with my Twitter today, it’s full of bams posting pish and daft lassies posting heavily filter pictures of their new lips (not those ones) and false hair. Going through the cold turkey but where I keep going to open the app through force of habit but definitely spent too much time on it.

I find Twitter quite useful for getting up to date info on various subjects. I follow about 50 accts but don’t engage with anyone on it though.

They can't have a word uttered against/about them or anything not going their way or the dummy is spat and the true colours are revealed.I've had members of the unwashed threaten to come to my house and stab me. Messages sent over Facebook because something I'd said that they didn't like had been shared. I replied to one guy that had sent such threats that it's fine I will save him the bother of having to come and get me as his location is tagged on the chat and I will be paying him a wee visit very soon to discuss it face to face . I looked to see if the message had been read and to send more and the guys profile had completely vanished .
Not only was he as thick as pig shit to not know that I was bluffing about his location but an utter coward to boot. The majority of them are like this not so tough and brave when they are the ones in the firing line and they think the safety of being sat behind a screen has gone.
He looked exactly like you'd imagine, the usual 40 to 50 year old Ork in the pish stained bheast top with 20 chins and a profile covered in Pacific shelf images. Utter cowardly scum

Not sure if this should be in the lounge

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
I delete my tweet and blocked the guy
Having a photo of yourself on social media is dodgy, especially when it comes to having a debate against anything to do with the mentally challengeds, they're a sneaky bhunch of Animals.

Scottish nationalists thought they had unmasked me.

Sadly the misidentified me as a woman in Inverness. They tracked down her name, address and employer.

They bombarded her employer to try and get her sacked. I think she no longer worked for them however although I'm not sure.

The poor woman has nothing to do with me and was victimised by some very nasty people.

It was totally outrageous what happened.

I saw some of that actually Agent P. You’re becoming a PUL celebrity on twitter;)

Should our icf/ casual / ultras not be on the social media ball here? I'd be a bit pissed off if our front line have been bypassed and given a total doing technology wise. Do we need to recruit and train a new team of socially immobile wankers with a limited curse ridden vocabulary to uphold our values?

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it

I don't go near social media the likes of twitter for exactly reasons like this. Whoever did that is dick but you are entering a platform of sick people by posting on here. Giving them opportunities like this. Best keep away mate

I got into a debate with a Bheast last week about the whole oldco/newco thing,my notifications are still going with it,they just retweet it and they all pile in sending photos of newspaper cuttings,extracts from the many trials,photos of Craig Whyte,etc,etc.......they are all fuckin nuts.
55 is going to ruin the bastards.
Aye quoting anything they think proves their point but ignoring UEFA, the only source that matters.

Social media in general is quite a depressing thing. If it wasn't for FF and some stuff regarding my business then I don't think I'd really have any need to even use the Internet on a daily basis.

Never been on Facebook or Twitter and in reading this thread I don’t seem to have missed anything, there is enough shit going on in the world without adding another pile of it while trying to relax !

I've never had twitter and going by some of the replies on here it seems I'm not missing much apart from demented tims.

Only use it as my sons school and nursery post updates and pictures on it.

I'm turning away big time from Facebook as well now. The type of people on it are getting worse and I'm sick of seeing adverts for utter shite on it.

Aye it was a bit wild.
Started off with one or two then suddenly celtc supporters clubs all over the country, the hag and ill phil are getting tagged in the tweets and I've got hundreds of the filth trying to find out everything about me.

Not once in the hundreds of tweets did any of them ever suggest they may be going too far. Every single one of them were on message, any mention of their paedo past was to be silenced.
WTF did you say? haha

I'll bet the guy who tried to slag you doesnt have his photo.

it’s not like my comments we are controversial
I'll bet the guy who tried to slag you doesnt have his photo.
nope
to be honest I forgot I had my picture on it as I very rarely post anything on Twitter usually just on Facebook even then I very rarely type about Rangers as I know it’s a mixed bag on my friends list

Ive had weapons wanting to meet at Central station lol. I've pm'd an address and said I'd pay his taxi fare never mind the train. They ultimately shit it when challenged. Another one from Ayrshire, one of the "bigger" mentally challenged accounts, also pm'd him asking if he knew a person, the retreat was delicious. Absolute fkn halfwits, love noising the cnts up

I think Twitter is the worst it seems to attract the more extreme uttet cretins I rarely go on it nowadays.

I've made my feelings about social media known before . It attracts the dregs who can act the big man by hiding behind an anonymous keyboard. The rest can just be boring fcks.

Don’t have a twitter account but click on links mates send now and again it does seem worse than Facebook which I deleted 3 year ago.

Used Twitter years ago,do they deactivate your account if it hasn't been used in a while?or will I need to 'go back' and do it.

I tried to start Twitter but quickly realised it was full of knobs and deleted my account. People don't want to discuss and debate but many are happy to try shoot you down give abuse. When it gets to the point of potentially losing your job as some halfwat sends your company screenshots its time to chuck it. Like most things these days the scum element of society either ruin it or force decent folks to avoid as they either cant be arsed with the hassle or they have too much to lose.

why anyone in this world wants to have an argument with someone they have never met or know and sometimes lives the other side of this world totally baffles me. all these website things are just ridiculous. the only one i do is FF.

It's social media bullying mate. Don't worry about it. Just feel sorry for the poor basturds that have to resort to such tactics they must lead a tragic life.

Twitter is an online asylum full of the most mentally disturbed minds imaginable haha. I only read stuff on Twitter and don't post for this exact reason. There are too many nutters on there

I called them the paedo club.

They all replied saying I was obsessed with child abuse.

I then spent a few hours reminding them that they actually fund it.

I've done all that plus all the all the pro poet media, tv pundits, refs, solicitors working for both sfa and them, their tour or Japan...all their contradictory complaints about us knowing full well their managements, players board have went above and beyond scum behaviour.

Only thing I got out of it was anger (which isnt healthy) & lost hours. Deleted the accounts...this is my only social media now.

Took my pic and name off Twitter for that very reason. Even say or like the “wrong” thing these days and you’re losing your job

Don’t let the bullies stop you posting though

I’ve said it on other posts - Celtic have a paid online propaganda team to set narrative, attack dissenting commentary and shut down any discussion on their years of child abuse.
It is the same bots or profiles that cover this all. They are truly ahead of the game as they know that they will be destroyed when the truth comes out and the world knows what they have done.

That is how they operate.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

They are creepy creepy weirdo stalker bastards.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.

I scrubbed all my social media stuff ages ago because a proper stalker timothy weirdo was posting stuff all over my children’s social media that he’d copied from my posts on here.

What sort of sickness in the head makes a nutter do stuff like that. :eek:

Back