Twitter I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd

You need thick skin to exist on football Twitter. I dont use an actual picture of myself nor do I have my location/work details on there as I'm not risking a mentally challenged grassing me up.
I've said it before on here, but you're right to be careful. Everyone at my work who was on twitter got a DM about how i should be fired after I tweeted about celtic moaning about something. literally nothing wrong with my tweet, but it was a shock to the system.

I scrubbed all my social media stuff ages ago because a proper stalker timothy weirdo was posting stuff all over my children’s social media that he’d copied from my posts on here.

What sort of sickness in the head makes a nutter do stuff like that. :eek:
And yet for some reason the forum is open to these lunatics.

They have infested twatter and facebook in numbers, hell bent on spreading their bile, just shows you what happens when a large section of the population don’t bother to waste their time on trivial things like gainful employment or having a shower.

I scrubbed all my social media stuff ages ago because a proper stalker timothy weirdo was posting stuff all over my children’s social media that he’d copied from my posts on here.

Jesus Christ. That’s horrifying. Have these cranks always been this bad or is being able to communicate en masse with like minded thick poet leading to new levels?

Some mentally challenged sent my mate a picture of his boy on twitter. Spooked my pal a bit. It's always the anonymous accounts as well utter shitehawks.

See.
Celtc fc.

See also.
The RC Church.

Took my pic and name off Twitter for that very reason. Even say or like the “wrong” thing these days and you’re losing your job

Don’t let the bullies stop you posting though

This was what kept me posting mate.

They don't want rational grown up debate, they want anything that shines a light unfavourably on them shut down completely.

They will not attempt to engage you, instead they will look for your place of work and pictures of your family.

That is how they operate.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

They are creepy creepy weirdo stalker bastards.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.

Holy fcuk! I empathise with you mate, thats fcking awful.

Not sure if this should be in the lounge

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
I delete my tweet and blocked the guy
Lesson learned,stay away from social media it's not not worth the time and hassle that goes with it.

You've obviously beem involved in some spat from before.

Google your Twitter name and it routes you to websites that have used your tweets. I was surprised at what was on show.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.
How can they get all this info unless your leaving it available for all to see.

Only add people you know on FB and limit your posts.
Make your Twitter private and only let people you want to follow you.

You are responsible for what you share and give out on the internet buddy. Not that it excuses what has happened, but, you need to manage your online activity.

Many years ago, I got into an argument on the old BBC forums with a mentally challenged. He was constantly going on about anything other than football. His favourite topic was religion and how Protestants were all hate filled bigots. So I took the bait and started to question him on the child abuse that Celtic had deliberately covered up. Initially he would never answer anything I brought him to task on but when he realised I wasn’t letting this drop, he accused me of being a paedophile and said he had reported me to social services and the police with screen shots of my comments, proudly boasting that when I got the knock on the door, my pc would be taken away for examination.
Even though I had nothing to hide and I hadn’t said anything that wasn’t true, this put the wind up me for 24 hours and after telling the prick what I thought of him, I decided there and then to avoid any contact with any mentally challenged either socially or on social media. They really aren’t worth wasting your life on and to me this was proof positive that they are all brainwashed. They all genuinely believe it is a criminal offence for anybody to say anything negative about Celtic FC , even if it is the truth.

Trolls are the blight of social media just ignore it mate. Just some sad bheggar with nothing better to do.

Twitter and Facebook are great ideas, but the way they are being used is genuinely destroying civilised society.

They are a dangerous breed. Sending messages to your employer is out of order. I only post on twitter under a false name for that reason

Not sure if this should be in the lounge

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
I delete my tweet and blocked the guy

That's pretty standard practice from both sets of fans on Twitter tbh.

I'm not particularly proud of it but i got blocked off a mentally challenged Boot last week for saying she looked like Jimmy Krankie (She really did though)...

She was on a Sevco rant along the lines of "New club, same scum" so i couldn't help myself.

Felt a bit guilty at first tbh but i'm sure she's Fandabidozzie now.

I have a twitter account, it was purely to follow a friends son, he was starting out as a journo, and it kept me up to date with what he was up to and when he was published etc.
I follow no one else and no one follows me. I replied to a comment on some yessers tweet (linked from the nat bashing thread) and they started trolling my friend's son because it was the only thing linked to my account. They are seriously unhinged.

How can they get all this info unless your leaving it available for all to see.

Only add people you know on FB and limit your posts.
Make your Twitter private and only let people you want to follow you.

You are responsible for what you share and give out on the internet buddy. Not that it excuses what has happened, but, you need to manage your online activity.
I tweeted.

Twitter handle was my own name.
They obviously trawled the entire internet looking for information in me.

None of them were following me on twitter, the tweet that I first posted was in reply to something on the Rangers twitter so obviously they were following that page.

During the Independence Referendum I got involved in quite a few Facebook debates. They didn't like me very much but there was never anything abusive.

The worst was LinkedIn and one very nasty Nat posting peoples email addresses and encouraging others to email abusive messages. I contacted LinkedIn security directly and he was warned to desist or get thrown off completely. That came as a shock to him and he was rather upset about it. But he did back off somewhat.

I eventually permanently deleted my Facebook after falling out with everybody. Can't be bothered with the hassle anymore. Daughter did the same to get rid of the Nat hangers-on. Can't be bothered with twitter. Thinking of becoming a You Tuber for fat auld dinosaur men though. We need a voice.

If you’re going to do Twitter then be 100% anonymous. Especially if you’re calling out the bheast fans or the SNP. It’s full of people who will try their hardest to wreck your life if they have a photo of you or any means of identifying you.
I tweeted jane godley on hogmanay. Got all sorts of abuse back for hours, which didn't bother me, but they were also trying to hack my account.
Serious bunch of weirdos with far to much time on their hands!

Aye it was a bit wild.
Started off with one or two then suddenly celtc supporters clubs all over the country, the hag and ill phil are getting tagged in the tweets and I've got hundreds of the filth trying to find out everything about me.

Not once in the hundreds of tweets did any of them ever suggest they may be going too far. Every single one of them were on message, any mention of their paedo past was to be silenced.
Haggerty got Limmy's brother jailed for highlighting her online

She claimed she could be targeted by bigots and he got 18 months. You have a compliant here

Its far too dangerous to put your face and/or name to your twitter account unless you want some obsessed inbred phoning yer work up saying you've upset them. Twitter is fine as long as you dont give personal details away unless by private message to someone you trust

Fuckin hell, that's harrassment.

My mate goads them on twitter constantly. They have been trying to find out who he is for years.

Whilst I find it pretty shocking, he finds it hilarious.

According to him nothing beats a bit of poet baiting. You can reel thousands of the thick mentally challenged bastards in.

Haggerty got Limmy's brother jailed for highlighting her online

She claimed she could be targeted by bigots and he got 18 months. You have a compliant here
She didn't do anything to be fair, it was others tagging her, though it was obviously designed to reach a wider audience.

It was years ago now mate, would be a waste of everyone's time to revisit it.

I eventually permanently deleted my Facebook after falling out with everybody. Can't be bothered with the hassle anymore. Daughter did the same to get rid of the Nat hangers-on. Can't be bothered with twitter. Thinking of becoming a You Tuber for fat auld dinosaur men though. We need a voice.
You better hope they never find the barbecued sellick bear video!

I don’t even know how Twitter works and all that # stuff.
Guess im off the older generation
I suppose anyone which had an Acorn Electron like me is officially not new age tech!!

Best thing is to have none the only social media I'm on is this with like minded people yes we argue and disagree but at the end of the day we know what we are and that is simply the best

I’ve deleted all my social media recently and don’t miss it one iota. Shoulda done it ages ago

Deleted my Facebook and Instagram and don't miss it at all - the opposite even. Still use Twitter for news and stuff but don't interact with humans much on it!

Avoid all forms of social media, FB and Twitter too many idiots hide behind fake Avitars. I post on here and that’s it

Back