Twitter I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd

Not sure if this should be in the lounge

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
I delete my tweet and blocked the guy
They are a strange breed.

Got rid of my twitter account recently. After having it for about 6 years it's full of twisted c__ts

I was totally anonymous on Twitter for this very reason.

I actually found that separatists were worse than mentally challengeds.

I received several permanent bans before getting fed up with it but not before appearing in the Irish Times for telling Angela Haggerty that the Erskine Bridge is almost always open.

I tweeted.

Twitter handle was my own name.
They obviously trawled the entire internet looking for information in me.

None of them were following me on twitter, the tweet that I first posted was in reply to something on the Rangers twitter so obviously they were following that page.
It's never that innocent

You tell us what You interacted. I've had them and us referred to me in work and on each occasion it's never a 1 off tweet.
Try reading the thread, I've already said what happened.

I really couldn't give a fùck what happened in your work.

I got into a debate with a Bheast last week about the whole oldco/newco thing,my notifications are still going with it,they just retweet it and they all pile in sending photos of newspaper cuttings,extracts from the many trials,photos of Craig Whyte,etc,etc.......they are all fuckin nuts.
55 is going to ruin the bastards.
You've described them perfectly. And you're right about 55 too. There's going to be a Timplosion!!!

That is how they operate.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

They are creepy creepy weirdo stalker bastards.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.
Thats disgusting behavior. Especially involving your children. WOW

poets and Nats on it (sometimes the same entity) are the worst.

there is one account that is a parody of a Rangers supporting unionist girl from Ayrshire and the parody account has tweeted over 5000 time (at least a dozen times per day) doctoring images of her etc

that is way past even insane level

I scrubbed all my social media stuff ages ago because a proper stalker timothy weirdo was posting stuff all over my children’s social media that he’d copied from my posts on here.

What sort of sickness in the head makes a nutter do stuff like that. :eek:
I honestly cannot believe what I’m reading here, f.uck me!

I tweeted jane godley on hogmanay. Got all sorts of abuse back for hours, which didn't bother me, but they were also trying to hack my account.
Serious bunch of weirdos with far to much time on their hands!
That’s Godley herself that does that

she has numerous ‘sock puppet’ accounts and uses them to go on the attack if anyone challenges her

she actually sits and searches her own name and if anyone has mentioned her in a tweet then she responds instantly using her fake accounts

fat ugly unfunny lady's front bottom that she is

That’s Godley herself that does that

she has numerous ‘sock puppet’ accounts and uses them to go on the attack if anyone challenges her

she actually sits and searches her own name and if anyone has mentioned her in a tweet then she responds instantly using her fake accounts

fat ugly unfunny lady's front bottom that she is
That wouldn't have surprised me actually. Some of the replies were far to angry for a joke picture!

Back