Twitter I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd

alba73

Not sure if this should be in the lounge

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
I delete my tweet and blocked the guy

Ah right, thought it was more sinister
%^*& those cunts, don’t let them bully you away from making your point. They want to silence us.
That is how they operate.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

They are creepy creepy weirdo stalker bastards.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.

They've posted videos from my facebook, pictures of my children, tried to get me fired from jobs I'd left years previous and even found out my ex wifes contact details.

If only they took the trouble to hound their paedo hiding club the same way they do those who mention it.
Jesus Christ!!!!

I commented on Derek Clark’s tweet about them complaining about Kris Boyd. I said they're too used to walker etc being pro Celtic that it’s a shock to the system
Some one replied by putting a screen shot of my profile picture saying check thr hard drive. It’s an old picture of me but who actually takes someone’s picture and posts it
Dinnae put yer buckets oot.

WOW mate. That’s seriously sick stuff.

You should have replied, "Check my hard drive. You will find it rammed with pics of your mums hairy gash".

thats getting the police involved level

I had a Twitter account a few years ago. It was all above board, Star Wars, music interests etc and I had my photo as my profile pic. I was a bit drunk one night and had a pop at bheast FC and their kiddy fiddling ways. Next day I woke up and had over 300 notifications from scum fans wanting to identify me through my profile pic and sending me death threats. Twitter is full of hatred from them and they seem to infiltrate every post, whether it’s astronomy or films, they’ve always to get their love of the bheasts in their tweets.

WOW mate. That’s seriously sick stuff.
Aye it was a bit wild.
Started off with one or two then suddenly celtc supporters clubs all over the country, the hag and ill phil are getting tagged in the tweets and I've got hundreds of the filth trying to find out everything about me.

Not once in the hundreds of tweets did any of them ever suggest they may be going too far. Every single one of them were on message, any mention of their paedo past was to be silenced.

Account is not in my name, locked and only converse with bears, you get a good laugh. Fck conversing with beggars!

I got chucked off Twitter couple of months back. Actually done me a favour it's full of shit like what you're talking about more hassle than it's worth.Back to spending all my time talking crap on here.

Aye it was a bit wild.
Started off with one or two then suddenly celtc supporters clubs all over the country, the hag and ill phil are getting tagged in the tweets and I've got hundreds of the filth trying to find out everything about me.

Not once in the hundreds of tweets did any of them ever suggest they may be going too far. Every single one of them were on message, any mention of their paedo past was to be silenced.
I had exactly the same mate, The Hag and 3 names seemed to be getting tagged in all their responses to me.

Heard this shit happening before to people. Its a disgrace. Ive never even looked at joining any of it.... thank fu*k.

I had exactly the same mate, The Hag and 3 names seemed to be getting tagged in all their responses to me.

Theres a meme for that!

Cpf1BfeXEAA7PMb

I stopped using twitter a few years ago. I used to like it and it was good for news after 2012 but as it got more popular with the Facebook poet it just became a cesspit.

Only thing I enjoy about Twitter now is when a game is live on the TV and you get to see opinions and talk about the games.

Used to get a right good laugh but like everywhere else it's toxic.

Aye it was a bit wild.

That’s just sordid. They really are an unhealthy cult.

What a country this has become G.

Best in here... More of us can read it!

I got into a debate with a Bheast last week about the whole oldco/newco thing,my notifications are still going with it,they just retweet it and they all pile in sending photos of newspaper cuttings,extracts from the many trials,photos of Craig Whyte,etc,etc.......they are all fuckin nuts.
55 is going to ruin the bastards.

Scottish nationalists thought they had unmasked me.

Sadly the misidentified me as a woman in Inverness. They tracked down her name, address and employer.

They bombarded her employer to try and get her sacked. I think she no longer worked for them however although I'm not sure.

The poor woman has nothing to do with me and was victimised by some very nasty people.

It was totally outrageous what happened.

Scottish nationalists thought they had unmasked me.

Sadly the misidentified me as a woman in Inverness. They tracked down her name, address and employer.

They bombarded her employer to try and get her sacked. I think she no longer worked for them however although I'm not sure.

The poor woman has nothing to do with me and was victimised by some very nasty people.

It was totally outrageous what happened.

some absolute scum on there mate (especially of the Scottish nationalist type). Poor woman

Back