Two More Signings To Come?

The two posititions I see need options/improved would be the left back and forward, even with defoe and morelos we still need a third striker of higher quality than lafferty. We don't know how barisic will pan out at left back. Halliday and flanno are good back up but not starters. If we do stregthen on these fronts 55 is even more likely to be ours!!

I’d be very surprised if Kent is good enough to break into the Liverpool team, so for that reason I’d say he’ll be moved on.

Whether or not he ends up back at Ibrox is another question, I think they’ll be offers for him.

I also think offers come in for Morelos. I can see Newcastle being one. If he moves I think we’ll spend £5-6 million on a forward.

No idea who the Phantom is or what he knows but I just noticed this on Twitter.

Phantom is a hoot, just winds folks up so take with a huge pinch of salt. His best ever was when he pretended to be a Tim Blogger and actually managed to get them to donate money to him. I can't remember the subject of the blog but the gullible idiots bought it hook line and sinker and handed over their cash. He gave the money back but seeing him exposing how fecked up and deranged that lot are was priceless.

Phantom is a hoot, just winds folks up so take with a huge pinch of salt. His best ever was when he pretended to be a Tim Blogger and actually managed to get them to donate money to him. I can't remember the subject of the blog but the gullible idiots bought it hook line and sinker and handed over their cash. He gave the money back but seeing him exposing how fecked up and deranged that lot are was priceless.

Guesswork but I am sure that had something to do with a fake SLO account giving it tight to a mentally challenged, who then suggested he would be suing the club??

Aye, he’s one of us the Tims absolutely hate him, that was hilarious when he did that. He also ran the Ron account that was a hoot.

Aye, he’s one of us the Tims absolutely hate him, that was hilarious when he did that. He also ran the Ron account that was a hoot.
Can't remember the Ron account but do often see him referring to 'Dead Ron' so assume the rhabids got the Twitter polis to shut it down? He's a character all right!

Kent and Roofe/Gray would be the perfect signings although i still think we will need a new left back at some point before the end of the transfer window.

Only thing about Kent and Roofe is that i’d think one would be redundant if Alfie is staying as both would be playing left. While i’d love those options, it would be odd for 2 of our biggest signings to be for the same position.

If Alfie goes then it makes more sense but i’m not 100% sure that Roofe is an ideal Morelos replacement. I don’t know too much about him but is he not reputed to be quite similar to Defoe - mobile intelligent technical striker?
will he score 30 plus goals though, we already have a guy who can do that and yet some want him gone

I think that the Helander deal shows that no one knows anything or is ITK, that one came out of nowhere. Its far better this way, it stops mental rumours and arguments developing.
katic last season also came from nowhere if i remember correct

Jack, Kamara and Aribo are all capable of closing down and winning possession. If another midfielder was coming in , I'd hope it to would be a creative player.
He seems to favour a deep lying playmaker over an enforcer now hence why Davis is in their if another midfielder comes in it should be a younger deep lying playmaker to take over from Davis when he goes

katic last season also came from nowhere if i remember correct
Their was plenty in the media before hand about Katic us and Spartak wanted him and apparently Spartak had beat us to him but next thing he is getting his picture took at Ibrox

Their was plenty in the media before hand about Katic us and Spartak wanted him and apparently Spartak had beat us to him but next thing he is getting his picture took at Ibrox
yeah thats what i mean i read in work on the sunday about an exclusion Re spartak , then as you said next thing hes at Ibrox

Have a hunch that one will be an absolute blockbuster. The silence from Ibrox is deafening and that’s what I remember when Hateley, Wilkins, Steven and Laudrup etc came in.
Loving the press being shut out of it

Agreed. Him and Robert Prosinecki together dumped us out Europe that season! Both were immense. Was that not the season Red Star went on to win the European Cup?

It was mate. I was at the game at Ibrox and they were a phenomenal side, packed with talent. Jugovic was a great player as well. Pancev scored with a volley at Ibrox following a Prosinecki cross.

Another great Yugoslav player from that era was Dragan Stojkovic.

Back