Two More Signings To Come?

3ypp3WP.gif

1 of the 2 would be a striker I’d of thought. If we can keep Morelos and get another striker then that would be good. Replacement for Lafferty. Hoping there is still some truth in Andre Gray

Be very difficult to keep all three of Morelos, Gray (or Roofe) and Defoe 'content' I'd suggest. I only see us getting an expensive striker in if its to replace Morelos. Otherwise it will be a loanee or an older, relatively cheap, back-up.

It doesn't actually say it's Roofe think that's just speculation

I’ll be very surprised if Steven Gerrard goes into a football season without a striker who can’t hold the ball up. He likes warriors & will want at least one striker who has that skill set imo.
Defoe can’t do it & Roofe doesn’t look that player either.

Would love Andre Gray.

Please let it happen.

Brewster would make a lot of sense despite Klopp stating he wouldn’t be loaned. So far he hasn’t been on loan and has only played with Liverpool youths. Reality is he isn’t going to get as much game time as he needs right now if he stays put. He could come and get 20-30
games with us including europa league, and gets to learn from one of the premier league all time greatest strikers.

It's lovely those Indian fellows that found that massive stash of gold to be funding us, between them the DUP and masonic donations we should be out of admin 300 soon.:)):))
Full Cupboards Ahoy!!!!.

Is life not wonderful to be a Rangers fan at this time, a very short time ago, we could not string more than four victories at a time, now we appear to be spending, what for us is a lot of cash, in our attempt to win 55, let us embrace our team, and our manager and his staff, let's go.

We have Gerrard as manager, I think we still underestimate his ability to persuade players.

Not saying he'll sign but I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly because of apparent interest.
I have no doubt we would be able to convince him to come, but if PL teams are interested then it means there's more of a chance we'll get priced out.

Back