Two stamps, an off the ball raised hand and an offside goal .

I’ll be honest I was in the dignified silence camp, but not any more as the list of ‘honest mistakes’ already this season is seriously affecting our chances of silverwear. I hate losing when it’s fair and square but when it’s so obviously biased it’s even worse and whether we like it or not if this was them they’d be jumping up and down and shouting from the rooftops ... but believe me it would have the desired effect and the cheating would stop!!! I don’t want favouritism, only to be reffed equally.

Yet our Club refuses to comment on them sometimes you just get what you deserve I’m sad to say.
I've said it on here before, we made our bed after we beat them in December. One of the most blatant, if not the most ever blatant case of a referee cheating and we said nothing. We had a great opportunity to nail clancy, especially as we had won, but nothing.
We rolled over and took it big time, now we are an easy target and we only have ourselves to blame.

The other teams and fans have carte Blanche and are relishing in it . Our players are fair game for assaults by either players or fans ( when they were allowed in) aided by a compliant media. The hibs cup final gave them the green light to assault our players without punishment

Last edited:
I've said it on here before, we made our bed after we beat them in December. One of the most blatant, if not the most ever blatant case of a referee cheating and we said nothing. We had a great opportunity to nail clancy, especially as we had won, but nothing.
We rolled over and took it big time, now we are an easy target and we only have ourselves to blame.

It was the worst I’ve seen in 50 years watching us against them.

You are correct.

We came out of it with a Morelos Ban & a Beale Ban too.

The club have made their money via mygers/season tickets.

There will no doubt be some token statement when it all gets too much to appease some and trick some into the "oh but they mean business this time. It's different" then hide again.

It's what we've now come to expect. PR wise we are in a worse/same state as we were under the guidance of Traynor, but again that stems from a much wider problem.

Disappointed?

Totally expected. The truth hurts but he’s a complete wet wipe on this specific issue.
I probably get where he is coming from his philosophy is he wants to win on the pitch and not blame Officials all very honourable but sadly we are playing with a stacked deck up here, last season itself told you that wake up and call them out Rodgers done and let’s not even mention TLB and his antics.

the one on kent was similar to about 2or 3 he received against Dundee Utd. I seem to remember challenges from behind or a rake down the achilles being a red card years ago.

Can remember Scott Wilson was sent off the best part of 20years ago for a nothing challenge from behind at the halfway line against the poets.

I have said so many times that we are ref'd to a different standard. It costs us points and injuries, yet we know our club does nothing about it.

Just as bad are some of our fans who would rather label our players bottlers without acknowledging context.

A good ref or VAR yesterday and they have at least one red and a disallowed equaliser. Our team would've had 3 points and praised for coming through a physical away game and showing bottle.

Is Steven Gerrard going to wait until one of our players receives a broken leg before calling out the thugs in our game and the incompetent and biased refereeing ?

He should use the SKY platform to highlight this to the U.K. audience and beyond.

I think Robertson has to make a mark to ensure he gets an OF game where he can show the world that he won’t be OutClancyed by any chunt.

When he gets the OF game I’m having him for first goal scorer.
He’s a cheating lady's front bottom and he doesn’t try to hide it

Look at his behaviour against Motherwell last year. Clearly proves your point.

As well as Morelos going for his GIUY sign to their fans, he also ignored the input of that stocky midfielder in the half time fracas as he had already been booked & would have had to walk.

I have said so many times that we are ref'd to a different standard. It costs us points and injuries, yet we know our club does nothing about it.

Just as bad are some of our fans who would rather label our players bottlers without acknowledging context.

A good ref or VAR yesterday and they have at least one red and a disallowed equaliser. Our team would've had 3 points and praised for coming through a physical away game and showing bottle.

Until our club actually deal with this it will go on and on. We should have finished Clancy last December but didnt now you reap what you sow.
We are reffed to different standards for sure but again a good PR scetch from the club would highlight this but nothing gets done.

On the football front the manager needs to learn that in Scottish football you need to win the battle first then the game. Our midfield is weak and we need a nasty bastard in there but the ref issue comes into it again as he would be sent off every second week.

Until our club actually deal with this it will go on and on. We should have finished Clancy last December but didnt now you reap what you sow.
We are reffed to different standards for sure but again a good PR scetch from the club would highlight this but nothing gets done.

On the football front the manager needs to learn that in Scottish football you need to win the battle first then the game. Our midfield is weak and we need a nasty bastard in there but the ref issue comes into it again as he would be sent off every second week.

i cant believe the manager doesnt have ex team mates highlighting some of the ridiculousness in social media.

I get the frustration over the perceived inaction by the Club. I do think we need to be more vocal in a subtle way without incurring bans.

Our problem is that there are so few cheerleaders in the press to support our viewpoint. Case in point, that fucking goon Stewart and his frame by frame analysis.

It's offside. No debate. And this is after his even more ludicrous "biomechanics" theory. He's one of many, only too ready to ridicule.

The Club is in a difficult position but I'd hope we are, at the very least raising these problems behind the scenes. Otherwise, we need to issue statements every other fucking week - and we all know how that would be greeted.

Watch how Hibs are dealt with next week against the scum it will be as plain as day the difference,for ffs Clancy is even on record saying we know what’s at stake this season that should have been our first shot across the bows.

It feels like we're on the end of 1-2 bad refereeing decisions every game now. Refs missing bad tackles seems to be common one.

Not sure what the club can say before being hit with charges and mocked in the small minded Scottish media.

remember Gerrard called it out on game 1 of his Scottish management career
and was ridiculed, ignored or blasted - nothing was done

it has to be the club that goes on the front foot

remember Gerrard called it out on game 1 of his Scottish management career
and was ridiculed, ignored or blasted - nothing was done

it has to be the club that goes on the front foot
The club has to and what would would also help is if Gerrards ex team mates in England discussed the issue as well but the club has to lead and start by demanding Clancy refs none of our games again.

Some teams like Hibs with their plastic hardmen seem to have been given license to get away with doing whatever they want. Other teams have been given license to continually foul players to break up our style of play, something which is stopped by refs in other countries.

The standard of refereeing in this country gets worse with every passing season and nobody says anything.

What really gets me is that we should be speaking up when we encounter this shite but still win the match. We could easily be pointing out some of the shocking decisions when we don't lose and also some of the howlers & inconsistencies from other matches.

Some folk blaming Gerrard for not calling out the cheating when it should be the clubs job to call it out, never hear a peep from the club on this issue so it’s them to blame imo

Some folk blaming Gerrard for not calling out the cheating when it should be the clubs job to call it out, never hear a peep from the club on this issue so it’s them to blame imo

They’re all to blame, the players as well.

We’re an easy target yet we’re doing nothing to change that narrative.

There is no poor standard we don't have crap referees. We need to stop that its daft.

I agree with the post above the VAR bs is going to be used by the club that way you can speak about the decisions in a painfully polite way without any mention of bias.

Its looks to me as though we are absolutely terrified and while there is no easy solution, media will 100 per cent back bent match officials, it seems we are hoping that maybe soon it will kinda get better and just all go away. It wont there has clearly been some amount of effort put into to taking control of refereeing making sure people involved are tims or at least tim friendly. Our only hope of a title win is a complete collapse from Celtic, just not going to happen with such weak competition.

Some teams like Hibs with their plastic hardmen seem to have been given license to get away with doing whatever they want. Other teams have been given license to continually foul players to break up our style of play, something which is stopped by refs in other countries.

The standard of refereeing in this country gets worse with every passing season and nobody says anything.

What really gets me is that we should be speaking up when we encounter this shite but still win the match. We could easily be pointing out some of the shocking decisions when we don't lose and also some of the howlers & inconsistencies from other matches.

St Johnstone was a shocker too. Euan Anderson that day. Aribo hasn’t played since that game.

Yet Alfie gets booked for complaining about being taken out,he couldn't get the card out quick enough again!!
Some even on here would rather focus on that at least Alfie is doing something ,never thought I would have said it that.

the one on kent was similar to about 2or 3 he received against Dundee Utd. I seem to remember challenges from behind or a rake down the achilles being a red card years ago.

Can remember Scott Wilson was sent off the best part of 20years ago for a nothing challenge from behind at the halfway line against the poets.

It’s a particularly nasty and cowardly type of foul. We saw Brown and Broadfoot carry out similar assaults on Morelos but the ‘media’ and disciplinary system focussed in the victim who understandably retaliated.

The stamps and the off the ball incident need to be called out. The first stamp was a shocker and the ref saw it.
I've seen our players carded for their first foul of the game, but rarely our opponents. From an elbow by that ginger prick (robson?) on weir in the opening minute a OF game through to yesterday's rake down Kent's achiles, opposition players are regularly given at least 1 free hit at our players without being carded for as long as I can remember.

It was the worst I’ve seen in 50 years watching us against them.

You are correct.

We came out of it with a Morelos Ban & a Beale Ban too.
We came out with our best player suspended.
Christie, Jullien and Bolingoli should all have walked that day, they got a token suspension for Christie AFTER they announced he was out for a month anyway!

It's little wonder our form dropped after that game.
Imagine being a player knowing that even with the level of performance we put in that month, playing the filth off the park twice, winning at Fir Park, Easter Road and the piggery, only not winning at Pittodrie due to even more refereeing 'mistakes', that you aren't going to be allowed to win.

We came out with our best player suspended.
Christie, Jullien and Bolingoli should all have walked that day, they got a token suspension for Christie AFTER they announced he was out for a month anyway!

It's little wonder our form dropped after that game.
Imagine being a player knowing that even with the level of performance we put in that month, playing the filth off the park twice, winning at Fir Park, Easter Road and the piggery, only not winning at Pittodrie due to even more refereeing 'mistakes', that you aren't going to be allowed to win.

This is an under rated point Gazza.

We criticise the players for lack of strength of character, but are they seeing exactly what we see & discuss pretty much every week ?

Is that why they love the European matches & play their best in them ?

I'm pretty sure Michael Beale got banned for about 5 games for calling him a cheat

Latest posts

Back